Southeast Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida

Any Georgians?

Old 01-14-2018, 04:52 PM
  #9496  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Georgia
Posts: 4
Model: Cherokee(SJ)
Default

Anyone around the Savannah area selling an XJ?
SavCherokee is offline  
Old 01-15-2018, 09:13 AM
  #9497  
Member
 
DucMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North Ga.
Posts: 103
Year: 1994
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

I don't know about down their but the yards crush them up here because there are so many..You can get a lifted XJ with some goodies and big tires for $500-$1500 and bone stock ones for $500-$1000 that would be Towns, White, Habersham, Stephens counties..Of course the better built the more the cost, but most guys run out of cash after the lift and tires, so they are everywhere up here..Good Luck
DucMan is offline  
Old 01-17-2018, 07:56 PM
  #9498  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Georgia
Posts: 71
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0
Default

What are the good yards to go to in central GA? Do we have any pull a part style yards here?
Matthew Reed is offline  
Old 01-18-2018, 09:17 AM
  #9499  
Junior Member
 
Lowrange2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: +34 25' 35.67", -81 21' 12.04"
Posts: 15,007
Year: 1993
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by Matthew Reed View Post
What are the good yards to go to in central GA? Do we have any pull a part style yards here?
https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...2!2i486!4f13.1
Lowrange2 is offline  
Old 01-18-2018, 09:17 AM
  #9500  
Junior Member
 
Lowrange2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: +34 25' 35.67", -81 21' 12.04"
Posts: 15,007
Year: 1993
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by Matthew Reed View Post
What are the good yards to go to in central GA? Do we have any pull a part style yards here?
https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...E,lf:1,lf_ui:4
Lowrange2 is offline  
Old 06-10-2018, 10:38 AM
  #9501  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 2
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default

Hey all, I'm in North GA and just picked up my first XJ a few months ago. Now thats its lifted I've been wheeling in the blue ridge wma area, theres a good mix of roads up there. Has anybody tried the off road park in Calhoun?
bandit1 is offline  
Old 06-11-2018, 09:28 AM
  #9502  
Junior Member
 
Lowrange2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: +34 25' 35.67", -81 21' 12.04"
Posts: 15,007
Year: 1993
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by bandit1 View Post
Hey all, I'm in North GA and just picked up my first XJ a few months ago. Now thats its lifted I've been wheeling in the blue ridge wma area, theres a good mix of roads up there. Has anybody tried the off road park in Calhoun?
Never heard of it. There's several others up that way. Mainly AOP in Chattanooga.

Gulches in SC, River Rock in Milledgeville. (When it's open)
Lowrange2 is offline  
Old 06-11-2018, 10:09 AM
  #9503  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 2
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default

Originally Posted by Lowrange2 View Post
Never heard of it. There's several others up that way. Mainly AOP in Chattanooga.

Gulches in SC, River Rock in Milledgeville. (When it's open)
Its called 5313 off road park, must be pretty new because I used to drive that way every weekend and it wasnt there. Ill have to look up those places you mentioned. Thanks
bandit1 is offline  
Old 07-19-2018, 06:54 PM
  #9504  
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Homer Georgia
Posts: 122
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0l
Default

Just wanted to say hello and I'm from Homer, I'm sure DucMan knows where Homer is. I have (well my son but its in my name so...yea guess its really mine!) Ours is a silver 2000 cherokee sport with 132k. Its stock and plan on keeping it that way it but it has the usual issues but figured would be a good father son project.
country2 is offline  
Old 07-19-2018, 09:09 PM
  #9505  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Savannah Georgia
Posts: 5
Year: 1988
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0
Default Savannah

I am in Savannah, looking for good wheeling spots to hit after I get some issues dealt with. Anyone local to the Savannah area?
88laredomudtoy is offline  
Old 07-19-2018, 09:10 PM
  #9506  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Savannah Georgia
Posts: 5
Year: 1988
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by country2 View Post
Just wanted to say hello and I'm from Homer, I'm sure DucMan knows where Homer is. I have (well my son but its in my name so...yea guess its really mine!) Ours is a silver 2000 cherokee sport with 132k. Its stock and plan on keeping it that way it but it has the usual issues but figured would be a good father son project.
I used to deal with the Waste Management landfill in Homer. Cool place. I bet there's lots of good wheeling spots up there.
88laredomudtoy is offline  
Old 07-20-2018, 05:08 PM
  #9507  
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Homer Georgia
Posts: 122
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0l
Default

Originally Posted by 88laredomudtoy View Post
I used to deal with the Waste Management landfill in Homer. Cool place. I bet there's lots of good wheeling spots up there.
Used to be but now most of the places we used to go when I was young..1980's...are now developed,posted and owners will prosecute or just impossible to get to.
country2 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
jeepdewd
Southeast
0
02-02-2015 05:50 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any Georgians?


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: