Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6

Originally Posted by froggie
from kalkaska but in tc all the time
right on. ever been to hooiser valley?

Originally Posted by Dan91
TC here right near downtown.
sweet. ridin around in a cherokee im hopeing?
Old 05-19-2010, 10:00 AM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Engine: 4.0L

Yeah. Red/black 89 Laredo on 33"s It's in the Walmart parking lot a lot 'cause I work at the Subway in there. Probably won't have it much longer though. Once I sell that I have a pretty flawless 96 ZJ that i'll be using until I find a (mostly)rust free XJ. If I can't find one I'm just gonna lift the ZJ and keep it. I love the XJ body style way more, but it's so damn hard to find one without rust in Michigan that doesn't cost a ton.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:01 AM

Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by zfranklin92
right on. ever been to hooiser valley?
i had a friend that use to live out there she showed me some trails it was always at night though would like to hit them again sometime
Old 05-19-2010, 10:11 AM
CF Veteran

Engine: 4.0L

I go out to Hoosier quite often. Never really found a lot of crazy stuff there. I used to go there in my stock ZJ on bald BFG all terrains and never got stuck. Maybe I just haven't found the good trails yet haha. If you guys wanna make a run out there some time let me know. At the moment I'm pretty sure I'm only free the 24th, 25th, and 27th, then the 28th I'm out of town for a long time. Probably too much to ask for, with my dates being so restrictive but it'd be cool to do. I'll post back tonight the dates when I'm open for sure.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Seasoned Member

Engine: 4.0 I6

Originally Posted by froggie
i had a friend that use to live out there she showed me some trails it was always at night though would like to hit them again sometime
oh. that place is endless i sware. anything from hillclimbs to trails to mud pits. could drive around for hours on different ground the whole time.

Originally Posted by Dan91
I go out to Hoosier quite often. Never really found a lot of crazy stuff there. I used to go there in my stock ZJ on bald BFG all terrains and never got stuck. Maybe I just haven't found the good trails yet haha. If you guys wanna make a run out there some time let me know. At the moment I'm pretty sure I'm only free the 24th, 25th, and 27th, then the 28th I'm out of town for a long time. Probably too much to ask for, with my dates being so restrictive but it'd be cool to do. I'll post back tonight the dates when I'm open for sure.
haha i guarrentee i know some spots that you will get stuck in. the wet marshes out in the back. theres a few nice hill climbs that are quite difficult. im more of the tight twisted trails type though. and yeah im trying to get my shackles and spacers installed before i do any more hardcore wheeling because i just put my 33s on and need a little more flex room . but yeah ill let you know if i can go out there or not.

by the way is your red and black jeep on craigslist by any chance? my friend was looking for a car and saw that. tried giving you a call from my phone but you didnt pick up. he decided to get a car due to gas mileage ha. i told em he doesnt know what hes missin but oh well