Kids in the Mudd coming back!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 02:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: '92
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Kids in the Mudd coming back!

Some of you may remember Kids in the Mudd.

For those that don't know or remember, Kids in the Mudd was a offroad park that tried to open in Hamilton township by a great couple. They wanted to do a good park that people could come to on the south west side of the state and then also as a nature preserve to show that wheelers and nature lovers could inhabit the same place.

They were shut due to some very bad politicians and other crap that had nothing to do with them.

Long story short, they are trying again to buy some land. Take a look.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:05 PM

Year: 1997

great info lets all see what we can do to make this happen
Old 05-18-2010, 08:36 PM

yea i emailed him about possibilty getting my club and a few other together for a big trail ride to raise money but that was a week ago so im not to sure about this now so starting to think its a scam so everyone beware
Old 05-18-2010, 08:54 PM

I know these guys personally, this is not a scam.

I do know that they are however very busy as they are still dealing with some fall out from the last park and they both still have day jobs.

GreenGoblin, send him another message or come down to one of the meetings they are holding once a month. Some of my club was at the last meeting and they are looking set up fund raisers.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:00 PM

ok haven i understand where your coming from and i had seen your post on another forum with all the info of what happened with what they had before. so i do apoligize for saying that this could be a scam. but with out more info from your freinds its a little hard for people just to donate money. i live about 40 miles away just to attend a meeting would be taking posable donation money away from them. may i suggest that they give a little more detail about where they are looking to purchase land at and give updates on what is going on. i know that you know them but others do not and yes the gov. is crooked. have they even been aproved to get the park going i would hate to see them buy land and be shut down again. there for it makes me a little nervous to get the club members to donate money. its been a week since the email i sent. can you give more details on here to let others know whats going on?
i think that would get more people to help with there endevor i hope it does happen it would be good for not just us offroaders but for the city , county , and economy so let us all know whats going on

Last edited by greengoblin; 05-19-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:45 PM

As I know it, and without bringing up all the old crud that they went through.

Kids in the Mudd is looking to buy land somewhere north west of the I94 & I131 junction. They are looking at a few pieces of property in the Bangor area, but are still open to ANY large land in that area.

I know that they have gotten their licensing for doing a private nature preserve from the Feds. They have also learned their lessons from the last park and will be checking and getting approval for all permits to operate before they purchase and start the park.

We have also suggested that they get someone else to monitor their email. As nice as the owner is, he is, well... Old fashioned, hence what I think he may not have gotten back to you Goblin. I am trying to get the guy that set up their website to help with webmaster duties.

I will see what else I can find out soon.

Oh and GreenGoblin, turn on your PMs!

Last edited by havensov; 05-19-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:58 PM

thank you haven sounds very promiseing from the sounds of it and can you keep everyone informed on here so everyone in west and south west mi can help them and thanks ill turn them on didnt know they were off