Looking to buy a Jeep - Southern Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1992
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Looking to buy a Jeep - Southern Michigan

Hey there I have been a member for around 3 years now, from Jackson. Looking to get another XJ and lift it/wheel. Not looking to spend a whole lot but if any of you have a jeep for sale or know of somebody who is selling one I am in the market and looking to get into the wheeling community. I know this probably isn't the best section to post this in but im looking to buy something closer to home. Thanks
Old 07-09-2011, 03:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee

What are you looking for? Daily driver or off road only? I have a good running 91 xj 4.0 auto 4.5" lift runs great just doesn't move? Not sure why it don't move have not gotten around to checking that out yet. Lol. It is off road only bc last june it got rolled one time over by the tornado that came through. Same storm that hit dundee mi. I did take a port-a-power and push the roof back out and wheeled it after that. Let it sit for 2 weeks after wheeling it started up and went to move it it drove about 300yards and stopped now it wont move under its own power. Transfer case does not grind when going from neural to 4low or neural to 4high wild sitting still with trans in drive. Comes with stock tires bc I need the other ones for my new xj. Will fit 33" tires would like to get $700 OBO. Calls work best 419-966-0082 if interested. I'm in northwest Ohio just south of Adrian