Oklahoma member need some help...

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 11:05 AM
::CF Administrator::

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default Oklahoma member need some help...

I need to find a good home for my bird dog. She's a full blood English setting around 3-4 yrs old(would have to look at papers for exact DOB). She's registered although I never had the papers transfered to my name but I think that costs around $25. This isn't something I really wanna do but have no choice.

Here's teh situation. She bit my 1 year old son and has become farly grumpy towards him. This only happens when she's on her bed or sleeping somewhere. I make her goto her bed when she comes in and my son is up. Her bed is in my room so I just close the door. Well now that he can open doors it's proven inaffective. Basically I do not want to chance the next time won't be worse as this time was just his hand. She's a great dog and loves the outdoors and minds pretty darn good. She's will point birds and loves to get out with other dogs hunting. Not the best hunting dog but could be with some work. She just can not go to a home that has young kids. I can't risk another child getting bitten. Older kids you can explain not to mess with her when she's sleeping. She does great with other dogs as we have another lab/shepard mix and they love to play together.

Anyways if you know anyone that would be interested she's free to a good home. I just do not want her to goto the pound but I am runnign out of time.. So if you know anyone point them my way. Ic an provide phone number and such via PM's.