Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default places in minnesota to fourwheel

If any of you live in the minnesota, twin cities area to fourwheel that isnt marked?
Old 08-18-2008, 07:05 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Moved to the proper section.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:58 PM
CF Veteran

Engine: 4.0

you already know the spots i do man.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how do you guys like that spot by that church in Burnsville, by hwy 13 and behind burnsville offroad? pretty sick! we should get together and go back with some chainsaws and clean up all those damn branches. some of those trials get pretty tight and scratch the **** outta the jeeps.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:22 PM

we also need to clean it up too! i went through one of the mud holes last weekend and tore my back tire to ****. turns out there were retaining wall blocks and a car good in there that were burried. really nice! lets clean it up!
Old 04-21-2009, 03:36 PM
CF Veteran

not to rain on the parade but that place i dont think is legal..i know were trying to find the guy that owns it cause the old owner let people go back there but yeah if we can find him, tell him we will clean it up and sign wavers, that would be sweet! it is pretty sick back there tho!
Old 04-21-2009, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by aircruiser
not to rain on the parade but that place i dont think is legal..i know were trying to find the guy that owns it cause the old owner let people go back there but yeah if we can find him, tell him we will clean it up and sign wavers, that would be sweet! it is pretty sick back there tho!
i know a guys that works at the shop that knows him. its cool he said. thats why its there. but im sure whoever owns it wont mind a few kids picking up trash on their land. they would probably pay us haha but whatever. ill be going back there with a few people to clean it up no matter what so let me know if you want to join.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:12 PM

by the way.....a couple times when me and my brother came out of there all covered in mud, there was a sheriff waiting in the parking lot of the church and he didnt move, say anything, or pull us over. so it must be legal. unless he was on drugs or something
Old 04-21-2009, 07:06 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1998

some of those trials get pretty tight and scratch the **** outta the jeeps.[/quote]

keep riding with me you will get lots of MN pinstriping by the best

*oak saplings are the worst or best however you look at it
Old 04-21-2009, 07:09 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1998

Originally Posted by bhulty20
by the way.....a couple times when me and my brother came out of there all covered in mud, there was a sheriff waiting in the parking lot of the church and he didnt move, say anything, or pull us over. so it must be legal. unless he was on drugs or something
The sheriff really would have no jurisdiction to say anything to you guys unless you where actually disturbing the highway. It would be the game warden i would check with to make sure that it is legal to be riding on this mud trail. There is some law in MN against riding in wetlands. I don't know. don't mean to rain on the parade but as a buddy of bhulty i would not want to see anyone get in trouble.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by xjrev10
The sheriff really would have no jurisdiction to say anything to you guys unless you where actually disturbing the highway. It would be the game warden i would check with to make sure that it is legal to be riding on this mud trail. There is some law in MN against riding in wetlands. I don't know. don't mean to rain on the parade but as a buddy of bhulty i would not want to see anyone get in trouble.
thanks bro! this place is fine to wheel in.. its pretty sick too, tons of trails everywhere. steep hills, mud, winding trails, big ruts and crevis's. ill show you sometime if you ever make it back to the cities or MN haha
Old 04-24-2009, 09:46 PM
CF Veteran

yeah dude me and my buddy with his dakota on 33s went back there..do you know for sure its all good to go back there? we pulled into the church lot once with our rigs covered in mud and some church leader came out saying this wasnt our place and to get out of here before he calls the police so idk but yeah id be game for helping to pick up if it would make our sport look good
Old 04-25-2009, 08:33 PM

of course it would make the sport look better! always! and the church doesn own that land so they have no say in it besides us using their lot to get in and out. there are other ways in though so thats not a problem. im pretty sure its fine to wheel there. my brother works at goodyear with a tech that knows who owns it. so its kinda word of mouth but we could track the owner down if need be. im not worried about it though
Old 04-25-2009, 09:17 PM
CF Veteran

well ive never used the church entrance before, only the one by sioux fisher and that takes awhile with all the twisting roads..but yeah itd be nice to get a signed statement from the owner saying we can go there incase the po-po shows up. some friends of mine with a lifted K5 blew a bead on a tire and they had other rigs but the cops showed and wouldnt come back there but were yelling over there PA's to get out of there. i know a bunch of guys with pick ups that would be willing to haul **** outta there.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by aircruiser
well ive never used the church entrance before, only the one by sioux fisher and that takes awhile with all the twisting roads..but yeah itd be nice to get a signed statement from the owner saying we can go there incase the po-po shows up. some friends of mine with a lifted K5 blew a bead on a tire and they had other rigs but the cops showed and wouldnt come back there but were yelling over there PA's to get out of there. i know a bunch of guys with pick ups that would be willing to haul **** outta there.

that would be nice yea... ill see what i can do.
I have never gotten in there that way? maybe i have just dont know the name.
i bet they wouldnt go back cuz they know its private property? maybe they were just lazy but they still didnt get in any trouble right?
where would we bring all the crap we pick up? only place i can think of is the burnsville dump and pay money.... we could all split the cost idk. what do you think?

Quick Reply: places in minnesota to fourwheel