ejs 2011 info

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 08:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 93
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4 Bangger
Default ejs 2011 info

anyone know if easter jeep safari is fun with out joining red rock 4 wheelers, can you still drive trails that arent used by the club?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L

Originally Posted by 107vrrm
anyone know if easter jeep safari is fun with out joining red rock 4 wheelers, can you still drive trails that arent used by the club?
Well, it depends on what you are there for. There are sooooo many rigs there, it is worth checking out just to watch the rigs around town and see what crazy things people have come up with. You can still drive trails to an extent. Trail heads are typically blocked off when the official trail is approaching. As the years pass, they are restricting access more and more - rightfully so, if you ask me. I do not know what they have in store for blocking off trail access this year. It is my opinion that the people that paid for the official run deserve to have the trail to themselves, and we can all run them the other 51 weeks of the year. You should be able to get a copy of the official run schedule. Many trails will not be run on certain days, especially earlier in the week. Running the trails that are not being done officially would be the best thing to do.
I would plan on hanging around town a lot, and sticking to near-the-road obstacles for spectating. Potato salad hill is not an official part of any trail anymore and is a HUGE attraction during the week.

Last edited by FloydXJ; 01-04-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just get a schedule of the dates rr4w has trails reserved and plan around that, if I were you I would stay far away from potato salad hill during ejs, its an f'n frat party, red neck trash outa control freaks from everywhere are there during ejs now that you can drive a geo metro to it, stick to trails, there are plenty of open trails if you plan right