Test Section Test your images and other miscellaneous items here.

testy

Old 10-29-2011, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default testy

testing my sig, hate these SEARCH function people, i search and search and only find these people telling people to search, if your going to take the time to reply "search" then just answer or link them to the correct thread. Maybe you don't know the answer so you keep your magic "post's" number high doesn't mean anything to me but that you talk to much. Don't you realize that when you reply " just use the search function" it is found by search engines IMMEDIATELY!!! So the search function has become less efficient because it is crowded with "search it" threads.

I mean this is a forum, and don't give me the "im just tired of people not using the search function" then just ignore the thread dude, there are hundreds of posts daily that you could be reading or whatever, man just whatever, im a 30y.o. CNC machinist with a strong mechanical background in automotive tech and electronics and I don't mind answering or asking stupid questions. I watch stupid stuff happen daily at work because no one asks questions.

rant done

Last edited by LegalizeFreedom; 10-29-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Reason for editing is to edit, wtf
Old 10-30-2011, 02:30 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what kinda mill ya runnin?
Old 10-30-2011, 03:38 PM

Haha i forgot i posted this, lol, sorry i get mad searching.

I run a Horizontal Lathe, we run parts for Timken, Ford, Toyota (sorry), and Hummer (even more sorry, lol) just to name a few. Since I started there the amount of operators got cut in half due to Ford sending the part orders over seas. But to look on the good side most of the people we lost were slackers. But American slackers none the less.

But yea we just got a new mill, its a Doosan. I run a Puma with Fanuc controls. We have a few with Mitsubishi controls also. Some days i have to run 3 machines all with different controls and different gremlins, lol. But its mostly blanket orders with only 1 or 2 setups. I didn't go to any school for it, they just hired me years ago with limited knowledge and I made my way from the bottom. Its cool now tho, and i haven't ran scrap in years. You run mills?

Here's one of my machines, she actully killed some mexican worker a few years back, he had his head in there and some how it indexed into his skull and then pushed him into the bar stock. He bleed to death with everyone trying to help. Sad mistake.

Name:  ELYtbl.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  60.2 KB
Name:  VEVRhl.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  43.2 KB

Last edited by LegalizeFreedom; 10-30-2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Ops bad word
Old 10-30-2011, 03:44 PM

Lol i just realized im running 110%/110% in that first pic
Old 10-30-2011, 04:39 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sorry bout the mexican guy, when ur numbers up, ur numbers up i guess

but no i dont run them, but my neighbor does and so do some of my friends...my neighbor just does prototyping for the military and small custom jobs....he just built some kind of control panel and sent it to a nuclear power plant in russia. he is crazy smart, but id love to learn how to run a cnc lathe.....someday in my spare time lol