Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

sorry and thanks

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sorry and thanks

I just want to say thanks a ton for the advise and such, but I also want to apologize for not being to contribute more to this forum, but man,, its not for lack of not wanting to
Its tough just figuring out these acronyms you seasoned veterans use,
heh-heh (thank you by the way Kyle for the list).
But as I learn more about this complicated piece of machinery,, you will hopefully see more contributions from me than questions, (fingers crossed here).
And I will definetly publish what it is thats wrong when I found out why my cherokees being so dang tempermental.
But until then,,, wish me luck,,, I`m about ready to tow it up to the jeep dealer just to let em find out wrong with the darn thing.. Then tow it back home and see what I can do..
Old 04-30-2008, 08:16 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Model: Cherokee

Originally Posted by Rainycity
I just want to say thanks a ton for the advise and such, but I also want to apologize for not being to contribute more to this forum, but man,, its not for lack of not wanting to
Its tough just figuring out these acronyms you seasoned veterans use,
heh-heh (thank you by the way Kyle for the list).
But as I learn more about this complicated piece of machinery,, you will hopefully see more contributions from me than questions, (fingers crossed here).
And I will definetly publish what it is thats wrong when I found out why my cherokees being so dang tempermental.
But until then,,, wish me luck,,, I`m about ready to tow it up to the jeep dealer just to let em find out wrong with the darn thing.. Then tow it back home and see what I can do..
Thanks for the kind words, no worries about not "contributing". You are already contributing a ton by simply being an active member of CF. Look forward to seeing your publications
Old 04-30-2008, 08:39 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 90
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Hey everyone is a newb at one point... Keep learning and help where you can. You never know when someone is going to post a problem you have just fixed..
Old 05-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Renix Super Guru

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Year: 1990XJ/1989MJ
Model: Comanche
Engine: 4.0L Renix

Don't worry about not being able to contribute. You are learning. Did you serve in the military? One of the things I learned there that remains today is watch one, do one, teach one. That is the same with everything in life. You watch someone or in CFs case read one, next you do one and eventually you teach someone what you learned by prior examples.
You as Kyle says stimulate the brain cells to remember "how did I do that" then after struggling to overcome the Alzheimers....."Oh yeah I remember" and you get us to type it out on the 'puter which reinforces it thus you learn and help us and anyone else who might just happen to need the same info.
Probably didn't think you were being so helpful to multiple parties did you?
Keep 'em coming.!.!.!
Old 05-01-2008, 01:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, when you put it that way,,,
Sheesh, you guys owe me,,*heh-heh*