Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

Blank87 versus 0311kenn Round 1

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Blank87 versus 0311kenn Round 1

I feel you. I got drilled on ebay when I bought a set of 5 wheels/tires. Seller said there were 5 GY wranglers. I got them and it was 1 wrangler and 4 of another model. I contacted the seller and he agreed to discount the price and send me the refund. Said he had a car wreck and was would get the money to me when he could. That was about 4 months ago and I have not have not been made whole yet. I think he needed that money to upgrade his leaf springs.

The ebay seller: bblank87

Last edited by XJ Stryker; 04-13-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0HO

Originally Posted by 0311kenn
I feel you. I got drilled on ebay when I bought a set of 5 wheels/tires. Seller said there were 5 GY wranglers. I got them and it was 1 wrangler and 4 of another model. I contacted the seller and he agreed to discount the price and send me the refund. Said he had a car wreck and was would get the money to me when he could. That was about 4 months ago and I have not have not been made whole yet. I think he needed that money to upgrade his leaf springs.

The ebay seller: bblank87

Is this a joke or a coincidence? bblank87 and blank87? name brent blank?
Old 04-12-2009, 07:40 PM

Not a joke. Coincidence? Possible, but the silence is deafening.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 2000

No coincidence but like I said before you will get your money when I have it. As I said before I didn't have any money then and as you can see now from this thread I sure don't have any extra laying around. I assure you that you will get your $150 to buy that one extra tire to have a matching 5. And don't make it sound like I ripped you off hundreds of dollars bud, the only thing happened is that I didn't notice it was a different model of Goodyear, eventhough I looked at the prices on the ones you did receive and actually found out they were more expensive than the wranglers I thought they were. In my eyes seems like you got a deal rather than ripped off seeing how they are the same size and similar tread pattern. But as you can see on my ebay feedback it's a 100%, it's just kind of a bad time for me right now as for a lot of people im sure to shell out extra money but you will get it as I said before.
And by the way as you can see in my photos I did indeed get in an accident when I said I did and any money that I do have lately is going to college bills and not leaf springs.

Last edited by blank87; 04-12-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:25 PM

Engine: 4.0L I-6

He said only one was right, you might want talk to him privately.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Seasoned Member

Originally Posted by Schmoozer
He said only one was right, you might want talk to him privately.
We have been talking privately in the past and it would be nice to keep it like that but he said he wanted to replace the 1 wrangler to match the other four Goodyears.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:25 PM

In early March you announced to the forum that you had just bought a new 4.5" full leaf pack. You auctioned your stock leafs with AAL's on ebay a week or two ago. I contacted you about possibly getting those in lieu of the refund but you ignored me. I did not try to make it sound like you ripped me off hundreds of dollars. I saw your post about Nate's and saw some irony that I could not keep to myself. When I contacted you about the tires being different, you said you noticed that that before you shipped them but assumed I would be happy getting the more expensive model. I offered to let you ship them back to yourself with a full refund or for me to keep them with a discount. You agreed to the discount and have not honored it so far. When/if we are square, I will go public on this forum and let everyone know.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:51 PM
CF Veteran

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Year: 1991

In early March you announced to the forum that you had just bought a new 4.5" full leaf pack. You auctioned your stock leafs with AAL's on ebay a week or two ago. I contacted you about possibly getting those in lieu of the refund but you ignored me. I did not try to make it sound like you ripped me off hundreds of dollars. I saw your post about Nate's and saw some irony that I could not keep to myself. When I contacted you about the tires being different, you said you noticed that that before you shipped them but assumed I would be happy getting the more expensive model. I offered to let you ship them back to yourself with a full refund or for me to keep them with a discount. You agreed to the discount and have not honored it so far. When/if we are square, I will go public on this forum and let everyone know.
I'm not sure what you complaint is you got 5 good tires
I understand that one is deferent but so what thats the spare

what is the difference in the tire that makes it unsatisfactory
Old 04-13-2009, 02:01 PM

I wanted to have 5 of the same brand/model/size. That is what I bid on but not what I got. I have gone private with blank87 and I will stay off this thread unless I need to come back to defend myself.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Seasoned Member

I listed my AAL's from my previous totalled jeep on ebay to sell and use that money for the new full packs but considering I didn't get the money I wanted out of them I couldn't get my new leaf sthat I was in the process of buying. If you look on ebay they were off my 01 and I listed them 3 different times because I was happy with the prices or other complications. I will contact you privately for further conversation though, i'm sure the other guys aren't wanting to hear about this.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:53 PM
CF Veteran

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Year: 87
Model: Wagoneer
Engine: 4.0 I6

Created thread for you guys enjoy!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:07 PM

Engine: 4.0L I-6

Originally Posted by XJ Stryker
Created thread for you guys enjoy!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:13 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 93

Originally Posted by Schmoozer
LMAO
Old 04-13-2009, 06:17 PM

Year: 1999

I have my popcorn ready so I can watch the fight now
Old 04-13-2009, 06:19 PM

Year: 1990 laredo

sounds like blank made an honest mistake to me- I would call it water under the bridge myself.

Quick Reply: Blank87 versus 0311kenn Round 1