Wanted Post any items you want to buy or trade.

Needin some stuff for my 93 XJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1993
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Needin some stuff for my 93 XJ

I have a small list of things I am needing for my 93 XJ. I will be getting a bumper and a set of cragar d window rims w/31/9.5's this saturday. So this is what else I need...Left fender w/flare..left headlight bezel...if anyone has an older XJ and you are parting it out...I am willing to drive..probably a 50 mile radius from Berne, Indiana...yes, I live in Amish Country, but they haven't converted me yet...If you have them in the flame red color, that would be awesome, if not, I am not opposed to painting. I've gotten quite good at it. Also, if you have a good set of factory leaf springs, I am looking...the ones on my jeep have flattened out..I try to get on here at least once a day...just lemme know...

As I have been sitting here, I remembered that I need a few more things. I need the electric rad fan...mine doesn't work. I also am in need of a set of fog lights...my cousin before his ex-wife wrecked the jeep had bought a set of "chrome" looking fog lights, and they are rusted and nasty looking. I have 1 fog light that I got from my old job, it showed up in our freight one day, all by itself...it is blazer brand driving light, with the cage...I may just buy a pack, but I figured I'd try for one on here..they are advance auto parts for like $27 bucks...just incase you wanted to see what they looked like. just type in blazer driving lights...that's all I can think of right now..thanks for reading...

Last edited by JTank93XJ; 05-15-2011 at 07:01 PM. Reason: add info
Old 05-20-2011, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1992
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L

I'm parting out a 91 xj and I have the electric rad fan available