For sale ***This area has been closed. You can view posts but can not create new posts or reply to existing posts in here.***

Old Man Emu shocks with BPE's

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 03:26 PM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Old Man Emu shocks with BPE's

I have a set of old man emu nitrocharger shock absorbers. They have been on my jeep for about 9 months or so and have seen, and this is embarrassing, zero off road miles. These are designed for OME's 2" kits but I have bar pin eliminators that add 2" to their length and they would fit a 3" kit. I ran them with my 4" kit and it seemed they would be a bit short on droop. I painted these black when I got em and there's a few scratches here and there from when I had to uninstall em and work on the jeep. One rear shock has a rubbing mark from the brake line resting against it. It just rubbed the paint off, that's all. Nothing a can of rustoleum (which i used) can't fix. The front BPE's are actually for the rear but can be run up front of you tilt them and drill two holes next to the factory holes. It's a tight fit but it works. You can see spots of rust in some places. They pour more salt on our roads than mcdonalds uses on their fries so winter is very unforgiving towards the jeep parts as big macs are to our arteries.

$150 takes everything in the picture. No, the boxes and dirt on the floor are not included, sorry but i'm keeping those. That crumbled up piece of paper has sentimental value and i prefer to hang on to that so do not ask for that to be included in the deal unless you are willing to pay big bucks. PM me for shipping costs. I am located in western pa, about 20 min from 4wd hardware. Shipping is cool, local pickup is even cooler.

Pm me or email me at muddeprived79@comcast.net. I usually respond instantly unless i'm sleeping.

Chris

Enjoy the pictures: