For sale ***This area has been closed. You can view posts but can not create new posts or reply to existing posts in here.***

Camper top for short bed Comanche, SE Wisconsin

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 09:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1994
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Camper top for short bed Comanche, SE Wisconsin

I picked this up all of about six weeks ago, and then life hit me upside the head and I had to switch daily drivers. (was the MJ, now it's the XJ.)

Anyhow, my teenagers are driving the MJ now and complain of the lack of visibility from having the topper on. This is the best pic I have at the moment, I can get more if needed.

Since I have no where to store it other than on the truck it looks like I'll be selling it.

Over all it's in great shape. The seals all seal, it comes with a set of hold down clamps, the windows that are supposed to slide do. (the screens have a few holes I didn't patch yet) Even the gas shocks for the door have been recently replaced by the PO.

In fact, the only thing wrong with this is the latch is missing the rods that go out to latch it. Everything else is there, I was just going to pick up a set of rods at the JY.

I am looking to get $120 for it.

I would also be willing to do a full or parital trade for parts I can use on the XJ or MJ. If you are interested drop me a PM and i'll get back to you to see what we can work out.

Ideally, I would trade it for a tonneau cover for the MJ, since I would still like to be able to keep stuff in the bed dry.