Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Rough country FORGED adjustable track bar!! DEALS!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rough country FORGED adjustable track bar!! DEALS!

Check it out guys! Have you seen the NEW rough country forged adjustable track bars?! These track bars are the REAL deal!

This massive 16lb Track Bar is nearly twice the weight of your factory Track bar, offering you unparalleled support and the ultimate peace of mind in any driving situation.

Name:  RCforged1.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  4.9 KB
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar is a must. This new track bar is made of forged steel and features rubber Clevite bushings and a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. This design allows the bar to keep your axles tame even under pure off-road torture.

Best of all, it's simple to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle; meaning no removal required, no trial and error lining it up, and no more wasted time just to dial in your bar. All Rough Country forged Track Bars ship with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.

These heavy duty forged track bars are available for XJ 4"-6.5".

Get a sweet deal on one of these forged track bars when you team it up with any suspension system we sell!! Contact me direct for the best deals we can give!!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  RCforged2.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  4.2 KB
Name:  roughcountry.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  12.7 KB
Old 05-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you guys haven't seen these new Rough country forged track bars yet, you NEED to check them out! These track bars are EXTREME duty!! A track bar is a must have any time you lift your vehicle. The track bar allows you to shift your axle left or right to keep it centered directly under your vehicle. This rough country track bar will hold up against anything you throw at it!!

I can get you hooked up with a good price on these track bars, but if you order this track bar with a lift, i can get you a GREAT price!!

Contact me direct and i'll hook it up!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  RCforged1.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  4.9 KB

Name:  RCforged2.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  4.2 KB

Name:  roughcountry.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  12.7 KB