Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Legit Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 99
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4ho
Default Legit Accessories

Ok guys It's all finished up. I decided instead of giving one or two members a good deal, I would just lower the pricing across the board. I can guarantee you these are higher quality than what's on ebay and our customer service is second to none.
www.LegitAccessories.com
http://legitaccessories.com/products/led-light-bars/
Old 12-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Here is an update on the LED bar price list. We have changed a lot about the product. They are now 100% water proof, fully submersible. New LEDs with slightly higher power, new lenses and cases. Everything 14" and up comes with a free relay kit. Everything includes shipping and a 3yr no questions asked ( within reason, if you roll your jeep over on top of it, I can't warranty that). Let me be clear that these are Not ebay light bars nor are they Rigid. These are a medium between the two.

7" $130.00 single row
10'' $160.00
20'' $200.00
30'' $270.00
40'' $320.00
double
20" $270.00
30" $370.00
40" $470.00
48" $570.00
56" $670.00
Old 12-03-2012, 07:13 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1998
Engine: Rebuilt 4.0L I6

Do you have pictures of the single row 20' light bar
Old 12-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

I do not but I will get some ASAP!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:49 PM

Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0

jaja i was just going to post this info here.. glad that the bars showed up here.. this is a great community.. hey i got pics of the bars if you need them..

Last edited by El Mamito USMC; 12-03-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:11 PM
CF Veteran

Engine: Rebuilt 4.0L I6

Originally Posted by El Mamito USMC
are you Jakes JC friend from North east... ?

jaja i was just going to post this info here.. glad that we showed up here.. this is a great community.. hey and i got pics of the bars, let me know which one you need..
The 20" single row light bar
Old 12-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Originally Posted by El Mamito USMC
jaja i was just going to post this info here.. glad that the bars showed up here.. this is a great community.. hey i got pics of the bars if you need them..

Stackable 7''

Last edited by Lyferxb9s; 12-04-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:13 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

At first blush:

The housings of the lights look impressive. Contrary to popular belief, LEDs can generate a significant amount of heat when driven hard, and these housings look like they will provide some good heat-sinking provided there is adequate thermal coupling.

The lens trim rings look substantial, and I like the looks of the Allen screws. Can't really tell much about the lenses.

However, this is first and foremost a light, and I'm having trouble finding specifics about that part of the product. I mean, I could have a 6" lift, 35" Swampers, and a great winch. But none of that does me any good unless I have a motor.

Questions:

What LEDs are you using? Brand/model/bin?
Color temp (for those of us not being LED savvy)
What is the beam angle? Do you have combo beam angle units?
What is the current draw? Or what is the wattage on each LED? 3 watt? 10 watt?
Lumen output (per product or per LED and we can do the math)?

I ask because I bought some lights from overseas. They are Vision-X clones with single 10 watt emitter set-ups in them. The housings and lenses are identical to Vision-X. The wiring is good. The posted beamshots looked great. The lumen output is great. The problem? The LEDs themselves. They are so blue (I'm estimating 6000K+) that CRI is terrible! Stop signs look purple and leaves on trees look dark blue at night. I was told they had CREE XM-L T6 emitters in them. Well, I have several flashlights with that emitter and they are all a very nice white color temp. Cool white, but definitely white, not blue. I'm saying my flashlights are around 4300K. So, I wasted over $100 on these two lights. I knew I was taking a gamble, but I never expected the light quality to be as bad as it was. I'll be tearing them down myself to replace the LEDs with something better, just so I can get some use out of them. But that will cost me $10 per LED and a couple hours of my time.

Perhaps some additional specs on your website would go a long way to lending some validity to your claims. I'm in no way saying that your product is not everything you say it is, but let's be honest... You're asking us to drop a C-note at a minimum per light. This isn't a set of $35 a pair Wally Worlds that might disappoint us, but isn't a big investment if they're crap. Also, at least for me, it would be worth another $3-$4 per LED to get some quality ones with good output and color temp vs. something in the "kewl bloo" category.

I'm rooting for you at this point, just as I would any other forum member. Just trying to "see the light" on your product.

Thanks for any answers you can provide.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Those are all very good questions. Please give JB a call and he will have as much information as you would like. 213-247-9149 You may need to call a couple times. He's a very busy guy as he deals with all of the product shipping/receiving as well as most of the trouble shooting and questions. One thing I can say is if you receive our lights, and they are not up to standards. We will make it right. And you don't have to ship product back to Hong Kong.... Just to us
Old 12-06-2012, 02:19 PM

Very good questions mavgyver... I'm also a sales rep for them but I do a different region. Once I get to my pc ill post some more info and spec..

But the new ligth bars were getting are wayyyy better than the previous model we had. And oursligth is white not blue.. just to clarify jaja
Old 12-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Our previous light bars were still really damn good but we strive to improve in every aspect possible.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by macgyver35
At first blush:

The housings of the lights look impressive. Contrary to popular belief, LEDs can generate a significant amount of heat when driven hard, and these housings look like they will provide some good heat-sinking provided there is adequate thermal coupling.

The lens trim rings look substantial, and I like the looks of the Allen screws. Can't really tell much about the lenses.

However, this is first and foremost a light, and I'm having trouble finding specifics about that part of the product. I mean, I could have a 6" lift, 35" Swampers, and a great winch. But none of that does me any good unless I have a motor.

Questions:

What LEDs are you using? Brand/model/bin?
Color temp (for those of us not being LED savvy)
What is the beam angle? Do you have combo beam angle units?
What is the current draw? Or what is the wattage on each LED? 3 watt? 10 watt?
Lumen output (per product or per LED and we can do the math)?

I ask because I bought some lights from overseas. They are Vision-X clones with single 10 watt emitter set-ups in them. The housings and lenses are identical to Vision-X. The wiring is good. The posted beamshots looked great. The lumen output is great. The problem? The LEDs themselves. They are so blue (I'm estimating 6000K+) that CRI is terrible! Stop signs look purple and leaves on trees look dark blue at night. I was told they had CREE XM-L T6 emitters in them. Well, I have several flashlights with that emitter and they are all a very nice white color temp. Cool white, but definitely white, not blue. I'm saying my flashlights are around 4300K. So, I wasted over $100 on these two lights. I knew I was taking a gamble, but I never expected the light quality to be as bad as it was. I'll be tearing them down myself to replace the LEDs with something better, just so I can get some use out of them. But that will cost me $10 per LED and a couple hours of my time.

Perhaps some additional specs on your website would go a long way to lending some validity to your claims. I'm in no way saying that your product is not everything you say it is, but let's be honest... You're asking us to drop a C-note at a minimum per light. This isn't a set of $35 a pair Wally Worlds that might disappoint us, but isn't a big investment if they're crap. Also, at least for me, it would be worth another $3-$4 per LED to get some quality ones with good output and color temp vs. something in the "kewl bloo" category.

I'm rooting for you at this point, just as I would any other forum member. Just trying to "see the light" on your product.

Thanks for any answers you can provide.

heres some info and pics..

7" LED "Stackable bars"
Features & Benefits:
- Cree LED
- 3x10 watt
- Magnesium Alloy Casing
- Acrylic Glass Lens For Extreme Durability
- Deutsch DT 2 Pin Connector
- IP67 - Dust Proof & Water Hose Proof
- Easily Link & Stack To Desired Length & Height
- No Glue, Slot In Pieces For Easy Dismantling
- 1 Year Warranty
Specs:
- Input Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Lifetime Hours: 50,000
- Amp Draw: 2.5@12V, 1.17A@24V
- Beam Pattern: Flood/Spot
- Color Temp: 6000k-6500k

FLOOD
Name:  20121129_153839.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  77.6 KB
SPOT
Name:  20121129_153854.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  76.8 KB

Single Row LED Bars

Features And Benefits:
- Cree LED
- Die-Cast Aluminum Casing
- Zinc Alloy Bracket (adjustable)
- Poly Carbonate Lens
- Deutsch DT 2 Pin Connector
- Relay and Mounting Hardware
- 3 Year Warranty
Specs:
- Input Voltage: 9-32V DC
- Color Temp: 6000k-6500k
- Dimensions: length x 3" Tall x 3" Deep
- Beam: Spot/Flood= Combo
- Waterproof
Name:  BF464627-81D9-4BA1-B7D4-3D8B03633389-454-00000058859594AC.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  127.3 KB
Old 12-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Thanks for putting the info up.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:16 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Engine: 4.0L I6

Just wana say I got in contact with Lyferxb9s and he was very helpful and answered most of my questions. Thanks again man. Maybe when I have some extra money saved up Il get a pair of those LED lights.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

That's what I'm here for. Glad I could help.

Quick Reply: Legit Accessories