Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Jeep Maglite Mount

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Cherokee Forum Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: I6
Default Jeep Maglite Mount

cf1k1 and I have been developing and testing a unique Maglite mount that we think would be pretty useful for many of us. I've seen a few mods where people buy two of the simple Maglite clips and screw them right into a door panel / center console / etc. Cf1k1 gave me the idea to make a custom one that would be a little more aesthetically pleasing, and have a little Jeep pride built in.

This is what we've come up with. It holds all D-Cell Maglites very well, and could be mounted virtually anywhere in a Jeep (or your home) via the 4 mounting holes.

This is now officially for sale at a price of $15 including shipping and 4 mounting screws. These are 3D printed and made of hard plastic. All D-cell maglites will clip right in (and out) with just the right amount of force. I've spent quite a bit of time clipping in, and then removing my Maglite to simulate lots of use. Of course it is possible to break the clips, but I am convinced that breaks will not occur with normal and reasonable use. These will be available in green (seen here), black, white, and orange so far, with other colors available down the road.

The comment has been made already to make the letters JEEP look more like Jeep's actual font, but unfortunately due to trademarks and copyright laws I really cant do that.

Thanks for looking!

Price: $15 Shipped!
Attached Thumbnails Jeep Maglite Mount-dsc02797-640x360-.jpg   Jeep Maglite Mount-dsc02795-640x360-.jpg  
Attached Images