Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

BDS suspension IS AVAILABLE at Rockridge4wd!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BDS suspension IS AVAILABLE at Rockridge4wd!!!

Hey guys!! Check it out. Rockridge4wd is an official dealer of BDS-suspension! Lets get a little break down of what BDS is all about.

BDS Suspension operates with one guiding premise—to provide true value to the customer by engineering and manufacturing the HIGHEST quality aftermarket suspension lift kits, leveling kits and accessories for 4x4 off-road TRUCK and JEEP enthusiasts. Basically, what we're saying here is, BDS is some serious business.

BDS Suspension offers a huge assortment of truck, SUV and Jeep lift kits and truck accessories from their ¾" TJ coil spacer kit to a 10" leaf spring kit for your Ford Excursion, and a full range of highly customizable suspension lift kits for Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ford, Hummer, Jeep, Mazda, Nissan, Suzuki, Geo, and Toyota. Need a lift for your trail rig and your full size Tow rig?! BDS is not limited to this or that. They've got a WIDE range for SEVERAL vehicles! BDS Suspension also offers a complete line of aftermarket 4x4 parts and Jeep accessories!

Besides being made in AMERICA and built to meet the highest industry standards, BDS has the BEST warranty in the business. Hands down! It's called the NO FINE PRINT WARRANTY. Here's how it works.... If you are the original purchaser of any BDS product and it breaks, we will give you a new part. PERIOD.

BDS is a top player in this industry and they continue to step it up everyday. Here at Rockridge4wd, we're proud to call ourselves a BDS distributor!
CLICK HERE to check out BDS on our website! Contact me direct with any questions you might have or if you're ready to join the BDS nation!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Name:  BDS2.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  5.6 KB

Name:  BDS1.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  12.5 KB

Name:  BDS.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  11.3 KB
Old 01-13-2015, 03:13 PM
Former Sponsor

BDS is one of the best in the industry! Top of the line components, BEST warranty in the business, and competitive pricing! BDS offers a WIDE range of lifts not only for your Jeep, but full size rigs as well!

If you're looking to equip your Jeep and your tow rig with one of the best, BDS is what you're looking for!

Contact me direct and i'll set you up with the best pricing we can give! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE to view BDS on our site!!

Views: 77

Views: 82

Old 01-15-2015, 04:39 PM
Former Sponsor

BDS is well known in the industry as one of the best lifts you'll find. BDS is always on the move expanding their line and improving their quality. Not only that, but BDS has the BEST warranty in the business! Rockridge4wd is PROUD to be an official dealer of BDS!!

Rockridge4wd can be very competitive with pricing, and our customer service exceeds all others!

Contact me direct and i'll be sure to set you up with the best pricing we can offer for all your BDS needs!!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Views: 75

Views: 80

Views: 86
Old 01-21-2015, 05:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Alright guys! We ARE a BDS dealer! We can hook you up with some sweet deals on a VERY full line of BDS lift kits and components! BDS is top of the line in durability AND has the best warranty in the business!!

We're handing out some great deals right now so take advantage! Contact me direct with what you need and i'll set you up with a quote! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

CLICK HERE to see BDS on our site!!

Views: 66

Views: 76

Views: 62
Old 01-26-2015, 03:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Have you guys checked out the warranty on BDS goods??! If not, let me break it down for you. It's called the "NO FINE PRINT WARRANTY". And it goes like this "If you are the original purchaser of any BDS product and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period."

That's what i'm talkin about!! If you want confidence in what you buy, BDS is the best way to go!

Contact me direct and lets make a deal!! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Views: 71

Views: 69
Old 02-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Former Sponsor

WHO'S LOOKING FOR A DEAL??!?! I'm passin out some HOT pricing on all BDS lifts!! Don't miss out!

Here's a little bit of what BDS is all about!!

BDS Suspension operates with one guiding premise—to provide true value to the customer by engineering and manufacturing the highest quality aftermarket suspension lift kits, leveling kits and accessories for 4x4 off-road truck and Jeep enthusiasts. Our suspension products are priced competitively, and backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. We distribute our products direct to the consumer from this website or through our international network of factory trained expert dealer/installers. BDS Suspension offers a huge assortment of truck, SUV and Jeep lift kits and truck accessories from our ¾" TJ coil spacer kit to a 10" leaf spring kit for your Ford Excursion, and a full range of highly customizable suspension lift kits for Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ford, Hummer, Jeep, Mazda, Nissan, Suzuki, Geo, and Toyota.

BDS Suspension also offer a complete line of aftermarket 4x4 parts and Jeep accessories including:

add-a-leaf
adjustable drag links
alignment cams
anti-sway bar drop bracket kits
anti-sway bar link kits
blocks
bushing and sleeve kits
center pins
coil spring clips
coil springs
differential guards
frame supports
gas shock absorbers
hydraulic shock absorbers
Hendricks clamps
leaf spring anti-friction pads
leaf spring eyebolt kits
leveling kits
pitman arms
shackles
shock boots
shock bushings
stainless steel brake lines
steering arms
steering blocks
steering stabilizers
suspension lift kits
track bar relocation kits
traction bars
transfer case drop kits
u-bolts
urethane products

What does this mean to you? Simply put, you can choose your suspension lift kit, leveling kit, and quality accessories with the confidence of knowing you have chosen the best. The confidence of knowing you customized your lift kit or leveling kit precisely to your vehicle and application; that your suspension kit was engineered and manufacturing to the highest industry standards; that your lift or leveling kit was proudly made in America; that you will receive the best instructions and tech support if you install it yourself; that if you choose your local dealer to install your kit, that they are factory trained experts and will treat you right; that if you see it on the website or in the catalog, it's in stock and ready to ship to you, or we can ship it free to your closest dealer; and finally that your kit has the best warranty in the business.

BDS suspension... Use it... Abuse it... With Confidence

We are an official dealer of BDS! Contact me direct and i'll get you hooked up!!
Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Views: 64

Views: 68

Views: 69
Old 02-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Who's looking for a hook up on a lift?! BDS is one of the best manufacturers in the biz!! Rockridge4wd is PROUD to be an official BDS dealer!! I can give some deep discounts on BDS!! Contact me direct and i'll make it happen!!

Email me direct for a quick response and our BEST pricing! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

BDS IS LIVE AND ALIVE ON OUR WEB SITE!! CHECK IT OUT!!! CLICK HERE!!

Views: 73

Old 02-18-2015, 06:34 PM
Former Sponsor

BDS is in the house! We're an official BDS vendor! WHOOP WHOOP! If you're looking for one of the best lifts in the BIZZ, BDS is where it's at!!

BDS has wide range of options made for you to customize your lift! I can give some great deals on BDS. Contact me direct and i'll hook you up with a great deal!

Joel@rockridge4wd.com

want to see BDS on our site?! CLICK HERE!!

Name:  bds7.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  8.3 KB

Name:  bds6.jpg
Views: 57
Old 02-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor

HAPPPPPPPPY FRIDAY ALL!! Who's looking for a lift?! How about a weekend deal on a BDS lift?!

BDS is one of the baddest lifts you can get! We're an official dealer! WHOOP WHOOP! Contact me direct with what you're looking for and i'll get you hooked up with a weekend special! Don't miss out!!

Did i mention that BDS has the BEST warranty in the BIZZ?? Warranties are a BIG deal in this industry!

Contact me now and i'll make it happen! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Views: 46

Views: 50

Views: 51
Old 02-26-2015, 05:10 PM
Former Sponsor

What's up guys! Anyone in XJ land looking for a great deal on a BDS lift?! BDS is one of the top names in the industry. Constantly on the rise bringing out new product, expanding their vehicle options and improving their quality! On top of that, they have the BEST warranty in the business!

That being said, if you're looking for good quality for your Jeep, BDS is the route to take.

I've got great pricing on BDS so hit me up and we'll make a deal! Joel@rockridge4wd.com

Views: 44

Views: 42

Views: 48