Post your lifted ZJ/WJ - Page 4 - Jeep Cherokee Forum

Modified Grand Cherokee Tech. All ZJ,WJ & WK aftermarket tech goes here All Modified, NON-OEM tech goes here. IE:Aftermarket Lifts, Shocks, Tires, Performance, etc..

Post your lifted ZJ/WJ

Old 02-21-2012, 05:26 AM
  #46  
Member
 
Lucky Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bonney Lake
Posts: 184
Year: 1990
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Might as well throw mine in here. I bought the 96 a couple years ago and did a small lift. Planned on buying a Suburban for the wife. She didn't want one. So I decided to put all of the money into the ZJ instead. The next day the 97 came up for sale and had most of everything I wanted. So I just said screw it and bought it. So now she's got hers, and I've got mine. No good shots yet since I just picked it up. Planning on taking it out this weekend.

The 96 is a 4 liter, IRO front and rear track bars, RE lower control arms and 3.5" coils with BFG a/t's. Pretty much stock other then that.

97 is a 5.2 liter. IRO 5.5" Long arm lift, 8.8/HP30 axles with 4.56's. ARB bumper and a smittybilt winch. Teraflex steering. Just tossed on some new 35" KM2's with Rubicon wheels. The bald 37" Toyo's and fake beadlock 17's did not belong on this thing. Hoping to get a spool in Friday before I hit the trail.

Last is my 93 ZJ, had it about 10 years ago. I got a lot of weird looks. Not many people lifted these things back then. It was all Rusty's offroad stuff. I won't make that mistake again. That Jeep was definitely an expensive learning experience back when I was a teenager. Ok, enough typing, here's pics.
Name:  IMG_0683.jpg
Views: 2983
Size:  170.3 KB
Name:  Jeeplights-1.jpg
Views: 2497
Size:  26.4 KB
Name:  Jeep001R.jpg
Views: 2787
Size:  106.7 KB
Name:  FirstGrand.jpg
Views: 2501
Size:  102.4 KB

Last edited by Lucky Jeff; 02-21-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Lucky Jeff is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 01:11 PM
  #47  
Member
 
Bmkerner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 195
Year: 1996
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.2L V-8
Default

Originally Posted by Lucky Jeff
Might as well throw mine in here. I bought the 96 a couple years ago and did a small lift. Planned on buying a Suburban for the wife. She didn't want one. So I decided to put all of the money into the ZJ instead. The next day the 97 came up for sale and had most of everything I wanted. So I just said screw it and bought it. So now she's got hers, and I've got mine. No good shots yet since I just picked it up. Planning on taking it out this weekend.

The 96 is a 4 liter, IRO front and rear track bars, RE lower control arms and 3.5" coils with BFG a/t's. Pretty much stock other then that.

97 is a 5.2 liter. IRO 5.5" Long arm lift, 8.8/HP30 axles with 4.56's. ARB bumper and a smittybilt winch. Teraflex steering. Just tossed on some new 35" KM2's with Rubicon wheels. The bald 37" Toyo's and fake beadlock 17's did not belong on this thing. Hoping to get a spool in Friday before I hit the trail.

Last is my 93 ZJ, had it about 10 years ago. I got a lot of weird looks. Not many people lifted these things back then. It was all Rusty's offroad stuff. I won't make that mistake again. That Jeep was definitely an expensive learning experience back when I was a teenager. Ok, enough typing, here's pics.
Hey I like that purple zj what kinda bumper is that on the front ?
How much they run ?
Bmkerner is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 01:15 PM
  #48  
Senior Member
 
TN12valve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 804
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default


Originally Posted by mrfajita View Post
That actually looks really sick without lift!
I agree... I have the 2" BB with 31's and now its looking like i need some 33's and a sawsall!!! lol
TN12valve is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 02:55 PM
  #49  
Member
 
Lucky Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bonney Lake
Posts: 184
Year: 1990
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by Bmkerner View Post
Hey I like that purple zj what kinda bumper is that on the front ?
How much they run ?
Thanks, It's been a while since I've looked at pricing on the things. I believe it's around 900. It's an ARB bumper
Lucky Jeff is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 09:16 PM
  #50  
Senior Member
 
E-Rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 842
Year: 1996
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.2L
Default

Originally Posted by TN12valve View Post
I agree... I have the 2" BB with 31's and now its looking like i need some 33's and a sawsall!!! lol
me too buddy...me too
E-Rok is offline  
Old 02-27-2012, 02:32 AM
  #51  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ontario, CA
Posts: 28
Year: 1997
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.2
Default

Originally Posted by MissMopar89 View Post
98' limited, 5.2l 4.5" lift on 33x10.5 bfg mt's
Looks siiick! What lift kit brand? if u dont mind me asking
ZJmanny is offline  
Old 02-27-2012, 02:39 AM
  #52  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ontario, CA
Posts: 28
Year: 1997
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.2
Default

Originally Posted by thormx717 View Post
my 95 zj 318 with a 5 inch rough country lift 3.73 gears with a eaton posi 33x12.50 goodyear MT/Rs



">
How much did u get the 5" lift for.. Where can I find one myself? Im about to buy the IRO 4.5" lift, but I wouldnt mind adding a half inch, yours looks bossy! Any suggestions between them?
ZJmanny is offline  
Old 02-27-2012, 02:55 AM
  #53  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ontario, CA
Posts: 28
Year: 1997
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.2
Default

[QUOTE=wcuzrt5;1414941]my 97 ZJ, just picked it up 2 days ago
Name:  5Y35Q25R23n13m63o9bc3e9df74fa0b331062.jpg
Views: 2454
Size:  10.3 KB



looks badass! Where can I get a roof rack like yours? Thanx bro
ZJmanny is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 06:40 PM
  #54  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: RI
Posts: 25
Year: 1998
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default

Here's mine, 98 with a 2.25" BB on 31x10.5 BF Goodrich A/T's. Black rock dune wheels 15x8 with 4" BS. Tires will soon be Nexen Roadian MT's.

Name:  DSC_0915-1.jpg
Views: 2534
Size:  190.9 KB
mikey98zj is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:15 PM
  #55  
CF Veteran
 
wildspear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Western Michigan
Posts: 1,680
Year: 1993
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0l inline 6
Default

Name:  2011-08-13_15-58-01_425.jpg
Views: 2494
Size:  161.8 KB

93 ZJ, I-6, 4.0L
wildspear is offline  
Old 03-02-2012, 12:01 AM
  #56  
Junior Member
 
ZerolFaithl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 99
Default

Name:  ZJg.jpg
Views: 2990
Size:  97.9 KB[/QUOTE]

I love these rims on a ZJ
ZerolFaithl is offline  
Old 03-09-2012, 09:18 PM
  #57  
Junior Member
 
1995ZJ89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Franklin, IN
Posts: 45
Year: 1995
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default My DD

1995 zj
3'' rustys lift
31 10.50 15
17x8 crager wheels
6000k HIDs
upgraded stereo.
Attached Thumbnails Post your lifted ZJ/WJ-jeep.jpg   Post your lifted ZJ/WJ-jeep2.jpg  
1995ZJ89 is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 10:28 AM
  #58  
Newbie
 
96 ZJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 3
Year: 1996
Model: Grand Cherokee
Default

Finally can throw mine in here! Sorry for the bad pics
Long way to go still but just get started on it.
4.5 IRO Lift
285/75 Falken AT's soon to to be KM2's
16x8 Cragar's
Name:  2012-02-25_14-40-52_479-Copy.jpg
Views: 2999
Size:  89.6 KBName:  2012-01-26_15-54-43_135-Copy.jpg
Views: 2444
Size:  115.4 KBName:  2012-02-29_16-09-20_735.jpg
Views: 2463
Size:  110.7 KB
96 ZJ is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 07:33 PM
  #59  
Senior Member
 
E-Rok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 842
Year: 1996
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.2L
Default

Originally Posted by ZerolFaithl View Post

I love these rims on a ZJ

they will look better with 33's next week!
E-Rok is offline  
Old 03-11-2012, 07:59 AM
  #60  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 10
Model: Cherokee
Default Frist Jeep

03 Cherokee Laredo 4.0 HO dont know tires and wheels rockstars 20x10 33x12.50r20lt poen country toyo m/t only had a week.Attachment 100878

Attachment 100884

Post your lifted ZJ/WJ-kodak-062.jpg

Last edited by JERRY T; 03-12-2012 at 09:25 AM.
JERRY T is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Post your lifted ZJ/WJ


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description: