KL Cherokee Tech KL (14+)
2014 Cherokee Forum for all new KL and Cherokee Trailhawk discussion and tech information.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Safety features stopped working

Old 10-03-2017, 11:34 AM

Model: Cherokee
Default Safety features stopped working

About a week ago, I got a message that my lane departure Warning system was not working and there was an Icon in the lower right section of the speedometer showing a yellow lane departure symbol, also a warning that some features of the Front crass control system were limited.
I brought the car into the dealer and was told that the Adaptive Cruise Control module need to be replaced, Cost for the part $2250!! Plus Plus!!
I have also found that the Auto High Beam Control system is not working.
Interestingly I have full use of the Cruise Control System. Used on a 3,000 trip and it worked fine.
Has anyone also had this problem and was there a better solution?
Does anyone know of an after market part or used part to replace this at a lower cost?

Lane departure works for a short time them the warning appears and it turns off.