KL Cherokee Tech KL (14+)
2014 Cherokee Forum for all new KL and Cherokee Trailhawk discussion and tech information.

2015 Latitude Drivers HVAC Blend INOP

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 08:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2015
Model: Cherokee
Default 2015 Latitude Drivers HVAC Blend INOP

I have a 2015 Cherokee Latitude less than 20,000 miles. The drivers side Heat/AC doesn't Blend. Dealer has replaced all sensors. Re-flashed all modules and now is attempting to replace the whole harness. Has any one dealt with this problem? Its also in Chryslers Star program. (Whatever that is) I know I have heard of others having the issue.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:40 PM
CF Veteran

Received 952 Likes on 767 Posts
Year: 1998 Classic (I'll get it running soon....) and 02 Grand
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0

Welcome!

But... wrong forum. This part of the site is for the classic Cherokee XJ, made up until 2001.

You have the KL Cherokee, and your forum is found over here.

I'll report your thread to the mods, and they'll probably move it to the right place.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 2014
Engine: 3.2-liter V-6

Originally Posted by Cole D. Glenn
I have a 2015 Cherokee Latitude less than 20,000 miles. The drivers side Heat/AC doesn't Blend. Dealer has replaced all sensors. Re-flashed all modules and now is attempting to replace the whole harness. Has any one dealt with this problem? Its also in Chryslers Star program. (Whatever that is) I know I have heard of others having the issue.
Something similar did happen to me, where the AC refused to blow to the passenger's side. Turned out to be a combination of a software glitch and a pinhole leak in the AC system. Software upgrade worked for a while, but a day in the shop identified the leak. Have had no issues since.
Old 01-30-2017, 11:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 2014
Engine: 3.2-liter V-6

Deleted: weird double post.

Last edited by Watchful; 01-31-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-02-2017, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2015

Originally Posted by Watchful
Something similar did happen to me, where the AC refused to blow to the passenger's side. Turned out to be a combination of a software glitch and a pinhole leak in the AC system. Software upgrade worked for a while, but a day in the shop identified the leak. Have had no issues since.

Yea Im sure it is a software issue. But they have figured it out yet. I know ive talked to other Cherokee and Grand Cherokee owners and they are having the same issue. They replaced the harness and of course that didn't fix it.