Thanks for the add amarillo jeeper

Old 04-19-2017, 06:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 inline 6 ho
Default Thanks for the add amarillo jeeper

Hi my name is Scott, I live in canyon Texas (right outside of Amarillo) and I recently got a package deal on 3 jeeps for $2100. I have a 2001 xj 4x4 with a possible hydrolocked engine, I also have a 96 xj 4x2 with a possible blown head gasket and a mid 90's zj 4x2 with a 4.0 in it that has a blown motor. The trucks are down in Houston and I haven't had the time or money to go down there and get them being I have a bulging disc in my spine.

I currently plan on fixing both the xj's and either parting out the . I really need help getting them up here. I am wanting to convert the 96 to 4wd and teach my boys how to drive a stick and get a little quality time with them. These are my first jeeps so this ought to be a learning experience
Old 04-19-2017, 03:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000 Sport
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Good deal man on the jeeps. Only bad thing is that Houston is very far from Canyon Tx well atleast to tow three jeeps. I guess the best thing to do is put the three on one of those long flat bed trailers. The other option is to haul one by one whenever you have a trip that way. Maybe you can find someone to do it and pay them with one of those jeeps. I dont know just saying. But Good luck man keep us updated.