Salutations from Massachusetts

Old 06-18-2017, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Salutations from Massachusetts

Hey There fellas

I've always had a hankering for and to own either a Jeep Cherokee's (XJ) or either of the first two generations of Jeep Grand Cherokee's (ZJ and WJ). I originally made this account awhile back when in the lengthy process of tracking down a quality XJ for sale. Long story short I lost my job had to put the search on hold then reexamined my reasons for car choices before relaunching my search at a later point.
I am currently in the process of tracking down a good WJ Grand Cherokee as that fits both my financial situation, my utility needs, and my love of the Jeep brand. Even though the XJ will always hold an extreme fascination with me (heck my father owned one for a bit when I was a kid) I probably have loved the aesthetics and capabilities of the WJ Grand Cherokee more and that will win the day in this search (I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers stating that.)

I lurked for a long time before making this account and then some more in the off time afterward. I like the community and the forum and want to help out anyway I can. I hope overtime I can learn enough that I can eventually help out others that come on-board.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:07 PM
Caracticus Potts The Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Model: Grand Cherokee