Re-Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 08:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L I6
Default Re-Introduction

Hey! I'm not a new newbie, but its been quite some time since I was on here and wanted to reintroduce myself.

My name is Heather, I'm a stay at home mom & wife with a 6 year old & a 7 month old.

I had this written once, but my daughter hit the keyboard & erased it all, so I'll just say this -

I am not the greatest mechanic. I've never had anyone take the time to teach me anything. My greatest accomplishments include tearing down and rebuilding the top ends on a 99 Tahoe (I was pregnant when I did this one) & a 91 Chevy pick up. From start to finish. I googled my *** off to figure out how to do it and did it with step by step directions.

My interest in Jeeps started with my dad. He was a Jeep fanatic. He passed away a year ago and so now mechanics (especially on a Jeep) makes me feel like he's still with me. I'm very **** about having people work on my XJ. Especially my husband. He usually messes stuff up.

I hope everyone is able to bare with me and my great lack of knowledge, mechanical terms & part knowledge. If you break it down for me, I can get it done & get it done right with very little complications.

Thanks everyone & I look fwd to getting to know yall!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:25 AM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 2004
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.7L V8

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your dad's passing. I won't say I know how you feel, but my dad passed in '02.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:04 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome back to the site. It's great to have you here.