New to the site and first car

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 11:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default New to the site and first car

What's up guys? My name's Bryce, and I decided to jump on in this forum to talk to other people that share an interest with me -- Jeeps.

My first Jeep is actually my first car - a 1992 Cherokee XJ.

It was a eventful build, the previous owner took no care, we had to swap out the old 4.6L motor for a new 4.6L rather than swapping to a 350 or V8 like people have said. I also added a rear and front bumper (Smittybilt) with a winch (Smittybilt as well), some Kenda Klever tires, 3 inch lift, and a lightbar. Took almost half a year to do, and a lot of working overtime for myself and my dad.

Old 02-16-2017, 06:48 PM
CF Veteran

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Year: 2001
Engine: 4.0 Litre I6

Originally Posted by BryceXJ
What's up guys? My name's Bryce, and I decided to jump on in this forum to talk to other people that share an interest with me -- Jeeps.

My first Jeep is actually my first car - a 1992 Cherokee XJ.

It was a eventful build, the previous owner took no care, we had to swap out the old 4.6L motor for a new 4.6L rather than swapping to a 350 or V8 like people have said. I also added a rear and front bumper (Smittybilt) with a winch (Smittybilt as well), some Kenda Klever tires, 3 inch lift, and a lightbar. Took almost half a year to do, and a lot of working overtime for myself and my dad.

welcome, I hope you are enjoying the time spent with your dad. You only get one and you will find no else who has your back like good ol' dad, lol. Good pick on your first ride. Good luck, everyone is here to help. Please don't hesitate to ask questions.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:22 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0 I-6 Cyl. w/ 0630Head+MikeWilsonAdapter (preserves engine/brain function w/ stronger head) 62mmTB

Looks good. Welcome.