Hello from Oregon!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1993
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Hello from Oregon!

Hey everyone! I've been on the Facebook page for a while now, but have been holding off getting on the Forums until I actually got a Jeep! Well, time passed and I am now the owner of a '93 Cherokee. It's not the best looker, but it is only my second rig, and my first 4x4 so I'm happy.

I am almost useless when it comes to mechanic stuff, and almost everything I have learned has been a mix of these forums/youtube haha. I'm eager to learn though, and just taking it one project at a time, so I'm sure I'm going to have a ton of questions along the way.

As for me, I'm 17 and from up in Oregon. Recently graduated HS, and just doing the part time college and getting a job thing. I don't do a whole lot of trail-running, but that could change with time. For now, I wanna get her running as good as I can and definitely have some changes in mind. Glad to be here!

Old 03-29-2017, 03:14 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1990

Welcome to the forum! Where abouts are you, if it's southern Oregon like the Medford Ashland grants pass area I think I'm the only active member on this site from that area. If your up north I believe there are quite a few more hanging about.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1993

Originally Posted by PNWjeeper
Welcome to the forum! Where abouts are you, if it's southern Oregon like the Medford Ashland grants pass area I think I'm the only active member on this site from that area. If your up north I believe there are quite a few more hanging about.
"Up" in Roseburg area myself.