Hello Everyone

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 10:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Hello Everyone

Hello, well, I have messed up and found this site, now it looks like I am about to take up a new hobby, as if building and shooting was not enough. I have spent some time looking this place over, and had to join with all the info that is here, and one never gets too old to learn. Right now, I only have one Cherokee, but since I bought this it is the only thing my 10 year old daughter wants to ride in, and looks like I am going to have to get her one soon, since I found a much newer one a friend wants to sell. I hope I don't get too addicted to this wonderful site.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1997
Engine: Used engine just put in less than 79kmiles onit jeepersCreepers 60mm TB, '99-'01 intake, BorlaHeader

Welcome, and good luck withnot getting addicted. Its cool your daughter wants to ride in the jeep. I take my daughters to school in the jeep sometimes and all the boys think its an awesome ride, but girls cant drive one. So now my 10yr old has informed me that the jeep is hers in 6yrs. and that I am to drive them to school in the jeep every morining. Now if I could just get her to help me work on it. Lol.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:21 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 9teen98
Engine: 4.0 I6

welcome aboard...