Cybershot is around here

Old 04-25-2011, 07:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Cybershot is around here

Hello together.

I take the change and introduce myself here.
My name is Tobias (32yo) and I am an german construction engineer and live since several years in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the united arabic emirates.
I am normally more into german race cars and mainly in to the 2,0L turbocharged. I love that engine.
Here my actual project from 2009 Audi TT Roadster with original 200 HP. The engine is build up to 340HP in several stages. Quattro DSG Transmission and till now street legal.

Sorry for the long story....
When I came to the emirates I discover my passion for off road driving. Nice guys here in our club http://www.ad4x4.com and after a few trips as passenger I rolled over in a Jeep and got addicted . First I had a Wrangler 1997 (I loved it but had to sell it, be course I left the contry for 1 year) then a JK 2009 hmm.. quit disappointed from the weak front axle and the engine is stabile but could have some more horses and torque as well. But lovely appearance and quit nice look. Nevertheless I needed a real offroad car and bought an 2001 XJ from an friend of mine. I really love that car. Rusty bucket and have sounds & vibrations from everywhere while driving but the performance in the desert is better then my JK.
Now I decided to do the 4,7L stroker on the 2001 XJ . I am really not very familiar with the jeeps and even with the american descriptions, brands and measurements (still have to convert all things in cm to understand) So don't be surpriced if I ask questions several times
But If you want to know something about the 2,0l TFSI I am your man!

That is the stroker

My JK and XJ

Here the actual specs from my XJ
- Cherokee sport 4,0 2001 american specs (imported to the emirates)
- 31" Cooper STT with no R&P and automatic transmission
- 4,5" Skyjack full lift kit
- k&N air intake
- 4.7L stroker
- Venom VCN 100 Nitrous injection kit

My 4,7L setup is mentioned here : http://www.jeep4.0performance.4mg.com/stroker.html
Old 04-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome to the site,great looking pictures.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:28 AM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 2004
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.7L V8

Nice vehicles and pictures.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:06 PM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1990 Laredo
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 Inline 6 Renix

welcome to the site... I love german cars 2 ... I have a ford sierra and ford Scorpio... anyway nice looking Jeep you have there any inside shots or motor pictures ask any questions you want we are here to help