Cherokee Mom in PA

Old 05-19-2017, 09:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default Cherokee Mom in PA

Hello Cherokee Forum! I am a long time jeeper and have had many jeeps throught the years and am actually an active member on the wrangler and CJ forums.

Currently I own a '79 CJ7, a 2000 Cherokee Sport, and a 2003 TJ X.

I'm here because I'm looking to sell my Cherokee. I have read all the rules about posting and the how to's. Some sites have specific rules for posting vehicles for sale, but I did not notice any in the cherokee forum rules. Can a senior member please give me the low down on posting vehicles for sale? I don't want to overstep.

Keep on jeepin!
Old 05-19-2017, 11:11 AM
::CF Administrator::

Received 770 Likes on 524 Posts
Year: 97
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.6 stroker

Originally Posted by Susan Tarapchak
Hello Cherokee Forum! I am a long time jeeper and have had many jeeps throught the years and am actually an active member on the wrangler and CJ forums.

Currently I own a '79 CJ7, a 2000 Cherokee Sport, and a 2003 TJ X.

I'm here because I'm looking to sell my Cherokee. I have read all the rules about posting and the how to's. Some sites have specific rules for posting vehicles for sale, but I did not notice any in the cherokee forum rules. Can a senior member please give me the low down on posting vehicles for sale? I don't want to overstep.

Keep on jeepin!
Hi there...there is a 25 post minimum to post in the for sale section. Outside links like a CL posting are not allowed.

Thanks for asking the question. I will look into getting the rule posted so it is more easily seen.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L

Thank you!