Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Miscellaneous
Pre-95 Seat rails in pristine condition (Bel Air, MD) >

FS[MidAtl]: Pre-95 Seat rails in pristine condition (Bel Air, MD)

Miscellaneous Post any miscellaneous items you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidAtl]: Pre-95 Seat rails in pristine condition (Bel Air, MD)

Old 10-29-2017, 03:53 PM

Year: 1994 and 1996
Model: Cherokee
Default Pre-95 Seat rails in pristine condition (Bel Air, MD)

If your old seat rails are sagging or cracked, I have a SET for you.
This fit the 94 and older floor. The 95 and beyond have a different floor and bolt pattern. These have ZERO rust or issues. Pristine shape.
I am not interested in selling just the driver's side. They will ship as a pair at YOUR expense.
The pictures are the seller I bought from. That said, YOU WILL GET THESE ACTUAL PIECES SHOWN IN THE PICTURE. ( I am saying I didn't take the pictures).
I am available for pick up in Bel Air, MD or near my work east of Towson, MD.
$65 for the pair PLUS EXACT SHIPPING COSTS via FedEx (usually they are cheaper).
If we meet, cash only. If I mail, paypal only and shipping to a CONFIRMED address.

I am NOT trying to make a dime on shipping. I will pack them securely and show you the exact cost. I do not need these anymore as we did a Grand Cherokee seat swap on our 94.
Attached Thumbnails Pre-95 Seat rails in pristine condition (Bel Air, MD)-01616_kzn7asgiom4_1200x900.jpg   Pre-95 Seat rails in pristine condition (Bel Air, MD)-01313_8bh7l626bc3_1200x900.jpg   Pre-95 Seat rails in pristine condition (Bel Air, MD)-00c0c_1qfnqfhmkyq_1200x900.jpg   Pre-95 Seat rails in pristine condition (Bel Air, MD)-00b0b_538rxbrjvg0_1200x900.jpg