Accessories Post any Cherokee accessories you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[GreatLakes]: [WTS] Cherokee XJ Overhead Console (With sensor and harness!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 05:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L I6
Default [WTS] Cherokee XJ Overhead Console (With sensor and harness!)

I am asking $200 shipped to the lower 48 states. This is a steal, guys. Paypal only- let me know if you have any questions!

Hello everyone! Up for sale is a factory, genuine overhead console for the XJ. I pulled this out of an '01 but it will fit any year 97 through 01. Wiring may be different between years so PLEASE do your research.

Included in this package is the console itself (duh), the complete interior wiring harness, and the ambient temperature sensor. You'll have to run only two wires for the sensor, everything else should be plug and play. Mounting bracket is NOT included in this sale.

Cosmetically, the upholstery is in a 7/10 condition. Not ripped or damaged, but light staining and marks. Definitely could use a nice cleaning if you're into that. Both storage panels pop up and function as intended.

Since I pulled this out of a wrecked cherokee, I haven't tested it for functionality electronically, nor am I implying it does. (Dumbed down version: if you screw up the wiring during install, it's not my fault)

Last edited by Tubur; 06-08-2017 at 05:17 PM.