Accessories Post any Cherokee accessories you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] feeler for custom steel pole holder mount

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 04:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 L, Inline Six
Default feeler for custom steel pole holder mount

If you XJ drivers out there are anything like me, when it says 70 degrees out my gone fishin sign is up, my doors are off, and I'm headed to a beach. But all winter I make sure my jeep is up to the task of a beach cruiser. That given I also love to fish so I tried those front pole holders, but they always make my engine overheat (they block airflow) so I saw these cb antenna mounts right by the rear taillight assembly, so I decided to construct one. There super heavy duty so they can support your heaviest surf rods. The whole thing is precision cut and welded for extra strength. People have asked before about sand being kicked up into the reel, but I use a Penn so no problems here but a friend of mine puts a freezer bag with a rubber band over the reel and its nice and clean. This is just a feeler to see if I should start producing more.
Also this is just the steel bracket! You buy and choose your plastic rod holder. It can fit a 1 all the way up to a 5 pole holder ( don't worry they're all cheap!)
Attached Thumbnails feeler for custom steel pole holder mount-get-attachment.jpg