Engines/Tranny/T-Case Post any Engines/Tranny/T-Case components you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] 784 Fuel Injectors/Upgrade

Old 03-20-2013, 11:40 AM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Murrieta, CA
Posts: 94
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4
Default 784 & 703 Fuel Injectors/Upgrade

I have multiple sets of 784 injectors and 1 set ready to ship now. They have been soaked in seafoam and Ohm tested. I have sold multiple sets on here and not 1 issue. $50 shipped and I accept Paypal.

Name:  Injectors.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  40.8 KB

Last edited by XJ Mulisha; 05-27-2014 at 12:18 PM.
XJ Mulisha is offline  
Old 03-26-2013, 09:35 PM
  #2  
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
Model: Cherokee
Default

I haven't done much with injectors before, just carbs. What would be needed to fit these to a 4.0. Nothing crazy just cai. Thanks
dlaratta1 is offline  
Old 03-27-2013, 02:48 AM
  #3  
Member
 
mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 212
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by dlaratta1 View Post
I haven't done much with injectors before, just carbs. What would be needed to fit these to a 4.0. Nothing crazy just cai. Thanks
if you have a 2000/2001 4.0 these are a straight swap.

if you have a 1999 or earlier you need 703 injectors instead of 784s. but 703s will be a straight swap for a 1999 or earlier
mitchlikesbikes is offline  
Old 03-29-2013, 03:17 PM
  #4  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 27
Model: Cherokee
Default

pm sent
flyn289 is offline  
Old 03-30-2013, 07:57 AM
  #5  
Junior Member
 
Fourtrax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 87
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Are these the Neon injectors?
Fourtrax is offline  
Old 03-30-2013, 02:02 PM
  #6  
CF Veteran
 
Programbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 1,964
Year: 1994 1993
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
if you have a 2000/2001 4.0 these are a straight swap.

if you have a 1999 or earlier you need 703 injectors instead of 784s. but 703s will be a straight swap for a 1999 or earlier
Just to jump in here '98 is the cut-off year so 784's will fit 99 and up.
Programbo is offline  
Old 03-30-2013, 04:37 PM
  #7  
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
Model: Cherokee
Default

I just got my injectors today. They look great. Very fast shipping. Thanks.
dlaratta1 is offline  
Old 03-30-2013, 10:38 PM
  #8  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: southern illinois
Posts: 48
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

I want a set for my 2000, pm me when u have a set ready n lemme know ur paypal. Thanks
99ninja is offline  
Old 03-31-2013, 02:33 PM
  #9  
Junior Member
 
Fourtrax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 87
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

So the OP no longer posts in the thread and people still buy? I asked a simple question and would purchase if the OP would please stand up.
Fourtrax is offline  
Old 03-31-2013, 06:36 PM
  #10  
pwb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 651
Year: 1993
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L I6
Default

Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
if you have a 2000/2001 4.0 these are a straight swap.

if you have a 1999 or earlier you need 703 injectors instead of 784s. but 703s will be a straight swap for a 1999 or earlier
or a litle EV1 to EV6 adapter. The injectors fits, its different plug. I got 784 with adapters from programbo for use in my ZP 93 4.0L and it works :-)
pwb is offline  
Old 03-31-2013, 11:43 PM
  #11  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Murrieta, CA
Posts: 94
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4
Default

Originally Posted by Fourtrax View Post
So the OP no longer posts in the thread and people still buy? I asked a simple question and would purchase if the OP would please stand up.
I try to keep things back channel, also I was out of town and you asked your question yesterday. If you are going to deal with people on here you might want to give them more than 24hrs to respond. We do have lives outside of this site.
XJ Mulisha is offline  
Old 03-31-2013, 11:46 PM
  #12  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Murrieta, CA
Posts: 94
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4
Default

Originally Posted by Programbo View Post
Just to jump in here '98 is the cut-off year so 784's will fit 99 and up.

Thanks for the help! Sorry was out of town.
XJ Mulisha is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 04:28 AM
  #13  
Junior Member
 
Fourtrax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 87
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by XJ Mulisha View Post

I try to keep things back channel, also I was out of town and you asked your question yesterday. If you are going to deal with people on here you might want to give them more than 24hrs to respond. We do have lives outside of this site.
Sorry man I was not meaning to come off the way I did. I was having a bad day and in a funk when I read the post after mine. I did not mean to offend anyone. I am still interested in some injectors if these are the 4 hole neon style for my 2000.
Fourtrax is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:12 AM
  #14  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lake Murrieta, CA
Posts: 94
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4
Default

Originally Posted by Fourtrax View Post
Sorry man I was not meaning to come off the way I did. I was having a bad day and in a funk when I read the post after mine. I did not mean to offend anyone. I am still interested in some injectors if these are the 4 hole neon style for my 2000.
Yes they are.
XJ Mulisha is offline  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:14 PM
  #15  
Member
 
xj00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 181
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L straight 6
Default

Let me know when you can get another set for another 2000! Yeaeah
xj00 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [FS] 784 Fuel Injectors/Upgrade


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.