Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[PacSouthWest]: Tucson-93 Grand Cherokee Laredo Runs Doesn't Drive must sell

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1993
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L 6cyl
Default Tucson-93 Grand Cherokee Laredo Runs Doesn't Drive must sell

Hi guys

I'm located in Tucson, az. My jeep is registered in California. I just moved which is why. I just renewed the tags. I hate to part with it, but I am out of money to fix it.

I put 1500 into this baby. Not counting purchase price of course. It does run. Starts up first try. But something is wrong with the steering. Will not drive. Must be towed. I drove it to Tucson from Cali. An hour outside of town it was smoking with an aweful smell. The driver steering went out. I pulled over and the smoke was coming from the differential. I'm guessing because I haven't been able to look that my drivers cv axle went out and maybe parts got in the diff and chewed it up? I don't have anyone here to help me like I did in cali so that's why I haven't looked at it yet. Message me here. U can also search my threads to see posts about the work I've done.

Here's a list of all new parts:

Axle and front differential replacement
Battery
Power steering pump
Steering gear box
Engine mounts
Exhaust manifold
Serpentine belt
All new front end, tie rods, track bar, damper, sway bar, sway links
Control arms
The front axle boot covers are new
new brake rotors and 50% on pads
New valve cover gasket
Air filter
Fuel filter

Front and back differentials were serviced a few months ago after all work was complete

It has 193k miles. Tires are about 25-30% I started to redo the interior. So even if pink and black aren't your colors it's better than it looked before! The back seats are great. Fronts are pretty worn but I put covers on them. Please serious inquiries only. Will consider offers. It's registered for California and is tagged til Jan next year. I also have a few extra parts for it and a spare wheel. The other bad is the whole air system does not work at all. No heat no ac or even vent air. And no stereo. It's worth the price I'm asking for a mechanically inclined person.
Attached Thumbnails Tucson-93 Grand Cherokee Laredo Runs Doesn't Drive must sell-img_0394.jpg   Tucson-93 Grand Cherokee Laredo Runs Doesn't Drive must sell-img_0397.jpg   Tucson-93 Grand Cherokee Laredo Runs Doesn't Drive must sell-img_0396.jpg   Tucson-93 Grand Cherokee Laredo Runs Doesn't Drive must sell-img_0398.jpg