Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Vehicles
2000 Cherokee Sport - immaculate >

FS[International]: 2000 Cherokee Sport - immaculate

Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[International]: 2000 Cherokee Sport - immaculate

Old 05-03-2017, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default 2000 Cherokee Sport - immaculate

Hello,

i just inherited this immaculate 2000 Cherokee Sport. I (and the jeep) am located in Alberta Canada. I would like sell this, but will only entertain reasonable offers.

this Jeep has approximately 91,000kms (56,000mi) on it. It was used exclusively on the highway between AB and AZ by its original owners. It's a 4.0L I6, automatic, 4x4. It has power windows, locks, mirrors, keyless entry, AC, trailer hitch, has never been of the road or on the snow. It has a new windshield, new battery and new Michelin M+S 235 75R15 tires. It needs absolutely nothing and works wonderfully.

I am in no rush to get rid of it. It has been meticulously cared for and it shows, in and out.

absolutely no rust, no smoke, no pets, no tears, stains, holes, rips, nothing.

if you are interested in this XJ, please PM me. If you'd like to make an offer, please consider making it in Canadians Dollars, and keep in mind it's have to be picked up.

Thanks for looking.

91,000kms not miles.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:44 AM
Herp Derp Jerp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L OBD-II

What's your idea of a reasonable offer? Are you willing to entertain any trades?