FS [MidWest]: 1999 XJ 206k Rust Free-Central Mo - Jeep Cherokee Forum

Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Vehicles
1999 XJ 206k Rust Free-Central Mo >

FS[MidWest]: 1999 XJ 206k Rust Free-Central Mo

Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.

FS[MidWest]: 1999 XJ 206k Rust Free-Central Mo

Old 08-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Seasoned Member

Model: Cherokee
Default 1999 XJ 206k Rust Free-Central Mo

This is the best Jeep Iíve had by far . Iíve been driving it 130 miles a day for work with no issues besides AC not working due to bad compressor coil . The Cherokee is a prior state or parks and rec vehicle so it had rubber floors and crank windows which I much prefer . Has cruise control though , the 242 transfer case and Dana 35 limited slip abs rear . Doesnít burn any oil or leak any that Iíve noticed on driveway since replacing valve cover gasket . Iíve put 13,000 miles on it since buying it and all I did was the VC gasket , plugs , wires , cap and rotor and serpentine belt . I have 4 brand new pro comp 7031 15x8ís with 32/11.50/15 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38ís mounted and balanced on them . Also have brand new lug nut set . At the same time I purchased the full x-series 4.5 inch rough country lift with full lead spring and added control arm drops when purchased as well as both Dana 35 and Chrysler 8.25 u-bolts for whenever I decided to swap the 35 out . After purchasing the lift I bought new shackles from IRO that provide no lift or .75 inch lift and daystar bump stops front and rear . To help aide in the lift install I purchased an entire hardware kit from a member on here . Iím in love with this Jeep but Iím long overdue for a better car to for my long commute and Iíve got to make some sacrifices to get a more fuel efficient car . Iíd love to trade for a nice commuter car or sell for cash . The Jeep is completely rust free underneath the only issue body wise to my knowledge is paint flaked off on the rust and has some light surface rust in spots where it has . I planned to sand it all down and spray it but I simply never have time to do everything I want to with the Jeep . The headliner has also been pulled and the front speakers donít work but the rears Work just fine and itís all I need. Located in Central Missouri .
Old 08-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Seasoned Member

Model: Cherokee

Any interest ? Probably going to start lift install this weekend weather permitting .
Old 08-15-2018, 12:00 PM

Model: Cherokee (XJ)

Hi-

I might be interested. Can you PM me?

James