Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: 1991 Jeep Cherokee Sport $2200. Parker Colorado

Old 08-07-2017, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I-6 H.O.
Default 1991 Jeep Cherokee Sport $1950. Parker Colorado

I have a 1991 Jeep Cherokee Sport up for sale, Asking $1950. Great shape for the year and miles, clocking in at 267K. It has the 4.0 H.O. Inline 6, AW4 automatic and NP231 transfer case, no rebuilds but has had a rear main and head gasket replaced under my ownership.
Recently put in leather seats as the cloth ones were shot, pulled from an 89 Limited, the interior is super clean for its age, the only real flaw interior wise is a few cracks on the dash which I have provided a picture of.
Exterior is in good shape overall-typical lower body Jeep rust here and there and some paint fade on the roof and hood along with a bit of light hail damage, besides that the body is straight and the paint overall looks quite good. Recently cleaned the fuel injectors and put new o-rings on them. This past spring I replaced the thermostat and thermostat housing along with an entire coolant flush. A few weeks ago the fuel pump was replaced. In the trunk I have various small parts, including the previous intake manifold as I have installed a 99+ intake on this Jeep. I have some stock leaves and springs with 140K on them and if the buyer is interested in these parts they can have them...The tires I would recommend replacing for winter, but they would still make it if needed.

Lots of life left in this Jeep, just needs someone that has more time to TLC for it as my 98 Cherokee consumes enough time. I have written down the mileage for my personal oil changes for the entire time I have owned it since around 205k, also have notes for fluids that I did and sensors etc. Contact me for any more questions or more details. Also a member on Facebook, just omit the O from my last name to find me on there.
so serious buyers please. Thanks for looking!
Not interested in trades.

Minor hail damage

Rims from 98 GC Limited

At Idle

Fresh Coolant

Clearcoat Fade

Last edited by Erik Hoeffner; 08-12-2017 at 08:24 PM. Reason: price drop