Modified XJ Cherokee Tech XJ (84-01)
All modified tech questions. If it modifies your XJ beyond stock parts ask it here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rouch Country fixed arm..bushings?

Old 11-23-2011, 12:44 AM
Registered Users

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Rouch Country fixed arm..bushings?

RC fixed arms, with rubber bushings. Looking at a pair of used on ones for the cost of shipping, but they have bad, no wait..I mean HORRID bushings, chunks missing out of 1 of them lol.

Do these take the oem clevite rubber bushings? If not what bushings do they take? Looking to stay with rubber & would love to keep it cheap. If no one know I'll call RC.

Thanks guys.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by Kamaran
RC fixed arms, with rubber bushings. Looking at a pair of used on ones for the cost of shipping, but they have bad, no wait..I mean HORRID bushings, chunks missing out of 1 of them lol.

Do these take the oem clevite rubber bushings? If not what bushings do they take? Looking to stay with rubber & would love to keep it cheap. If no one know I'll call RC.

Thanks guys.
I would go with RC, maybe before purchasing them call them and ask about the bushings and if they have replacements..or tell them you have had them and they shouldnt be doing that..you might get lucky and they might send you a new set or something ..RC has great support and customer service..your best bet might just be buying new from them
Old 11-23-2011, 12:56 AM
Registered Users

Originally Posted by sik_xj
I would go with RC, maybe before purchasing them call them and ask about the bushings and if they have replacements..or tell them you have had them and they shouldnt be doing that..you might get lucky and they might send you a new set or something ..RC has great support and customer service..your best bet might just be buying new from them
Well I currently have every new bushing the jeep needs lol. New oem clevite bushings for uppers, lowers, shackle & leafs & new isolators. I redid everything on my jeep and bushings were on the list. I was gonna keep stock lowers since I'm only at 3"...but ran into these lowers for 15 bucks.
I'm hoping the stock bushings fit since I already have them..if not then RC will get my business. Always hear they are great!

Anyone know for sure?
Old 11-23-2011, 12:58 AM

Well I currently have every new bushing the jeep needs lol. New oem clevite bushings for uppers, lowers, shackle & leafs & new isolators. I redid everything on my jeep and bushings were on the list. I was gonna keep stock lowers since I'm only at 3"...but ran into these lowers for 15 bucks.
I'm hoping the stock bushings fit since I already have them..if not then RC will get my business. Always hear they are great!

Anyone know for sure?
just call them tomorrow because I dont know off hand if they will fit, but for 15 bucks, and a pair of bushings you cant go wrong..
Old 11-23-2011, 01:29 AM
Registered Users

just call them tomorrow because I dont know off hand if they will fit, but for 15 bucks, and a pair of bushings you cant go wrong..
Rc charges 15 a pair? I payed like 11 something per for mine...jeez I'm deffinetly calling first thing.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:38 AM

Rc charges 15 a pair? I payed like 11 something per for mine...jeez I'm deffinetly calling first thing.
No I was saying something going back to what the OP said..he said he found the lower arms for 15 for the pair plus whatever the cost of the bushings are..thats what I got from what he said
Old 11-23-2011, 01:58 AM
Registered Users

No I was saying something going back to what the OP said..he said he found the lower arms for 15 for the pair plus whatever the cost of the bushings are..thats what I got from what he said
I am the op and no the arms I'm getting are from someone online. He pm'ed me cause I posted in someones for sale thread about LCA's that turned out to be sold. He offered em for the cost of shipping, and shipping cost him $14.80 I guess so for 15 bucks I get a pair of RC fixed lcas.