Modified XJ Cherokee Tech XJ (84-01)
All modified tech questions. If it modifies your XJ beyond stock parts ask it here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Olympus Offroad Zeus Offroad Lighting

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 05:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001
Model: Cherokee
Default Olympus Offroad Zeus Offroad Lighting

Does anyone have experience with the products from Olympus Off Road's LED light line? http://olympusoffroad.3dcartstores.c...ting_c_12.html

They came out a few years ago and I've been wait for reviews to start hitting the web but not much has surfaced. I'm curious how their quality compares to Rigid's, due to the major price difference, and the various other Chinese produced light bars.
Old 07-21-2015, 08:29 AM

Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0L

Been running their LED headlights for about a year now. Great quality, great price, and a lifetime warranty ins hard to beat. They are more than bright enough for me needs and have eliminated any thoughts I had of adding additional off-road lighting.

Also their customer service is really good from my experience. When I installed the headlights they weren't working well with the factory electronics. Olympus worked with me until we chased down the problem. Had to pull the fog light relay under the hood as it was forcing the headlights into hi-beam whenever they were on. With the relay pulled now they work perfect and above expectations.

Also I think I have wheeled with you at Rock Rd Scuba. Anybody go out there anymore?
Old 07-21-2015, 10:08 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are great lights. I run them on my rig. Both a small bar and 4 pod lights. They're great. Do the job fantastically.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:47 AM

Year: 2001

Originally Posted by Hopkins
Been running their LED headlights for about a year now. Great quality, great price, and a lifetime warranty ins hard to beat. They are more than bright enough for me needs and have eliminated any thoughts I had of adding additional off-road lighting.

Also their customer service is really good from my experience. When I installed the headlights they weren't working well with the factory electronics. Olympus worked with me until we chased down the problem. Had to pull the fog light relay under the hood as it was forcing the headlights into hi-beam whenever they were on. With the relay pulled now they work perfect and above expectations.

Also I think I have wheeled with you at Rock Rd Scuba. Anybody go out there anymore?
You must be thinking of someone else, I recently got to Virginia and have only been to Corolla Beach once with people from the forum. Though I'd certainly be down to checkout whatever this Rock Rd is haha

Thank you both for the input. They sound like a good option at a good price.

Last edited by xj_scuba; 07-21-2015 at 10:50 AM.