Modified XJ Cherokee Tech XJ (84-01)
All modified tech questions. If it modifies your XJ beyond stock parts ask it here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bumper Debacle

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default Bumper Debacle

Originally Posted by KingsColor
So I bought a bumper about a week ago off of Quadratec, solid site that I like to purchase from now and again. HOWEVER, the picture they have listed for the bumper I purchased includes a prerunner set-up and a winch plate. So you'd assume that the product would come with that? NOPE.

I got the bumper today and it was strictly the bumper. No pre-runner, no winch plate, not even D-tabs(I wasn't expecting those but I was hoping since it didn't include the others)

Upon further inspection of the page before I call and complain: http://www.quadratec.com/products/72065_700.htm the site DOES say that pre-runner is not included but still, picture should exclude it... it doesn't specifically state that other items are not included but now that I look it over I suppose it IMPLIES as such. I'm still heated over it.

Prerunner is $200 and the winch plate is also $200, that's an extra $400 just for the product that I wanted, I can find that cheaper elsewhere. (Plus d-tabs)

Hopefully Quadratec has some good news for me

EDIT: Quadratec customer service was awful. I unfortunately overlooked the "product summary" which happens to be in another tab. Case still remains, awful product page that misguides the customer. I will be returning product.

Last edited by KingsColor; 12-10-2013 at 01:16 PM.