Classifieds Post up here is you want to sell something or simply looking to buy something. This is specific to this region.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1982 Chevy Pickup 3/4 ton for sale WTT

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default 1982 Chevy Pickup 3/4 ton for sale WTT

I bought this thing a couple months back thinkin itd be a fun truck. Well it is but now I want another Cherokee..so this has gotta go. Ill trade for a stock XJ.

350 v8
th400 3 speed auto
4x4 3/4 ton long bed 8 lug
odo says 51,xxx

Runs strong. Has a 3" body lift with dual shocks on the front. New alternator and starter 2 months ago when i bought it, and new tabs, plates. Has dual exhaust with no cats, sounds good and loud and has an Edelbrock air cleaner. Has a trailer hitch with hookup and a brake controller in cab. I put a Pioneer deck in it with ipod hookup etc. Speakers are old but still sound pretty good. Has a 33" equivalent tire on it i think with 16" wheels. Tires look brand new.

Paint is faded obviously. Has no rust in the quarters or rockers or anything though. Passenger side rocker theres primer where previous owner fixed some surface rust i think. Theres also 4 primer spots on the hood too. The bed has some surface rust in it, just needs to be cleaned up and bedlined.

Interior looks good, no cracks in the seat and only 1 on the dash. Dude i bought it from said he put a junkyard motor and tranny in it. He rebuilt the top end of the motor and did a rebuild on the tranny.

Radiator has a small leak from the top hose, i have a good spare that i can throw in with. Master cylinder looks like its leaking slightly as well. Fuel gauge is a little bouncy when drivin around but idle settles. As is right now, it needs the stereo rewired for one. When i wired it up i cheaped out and wired it directly to the battery and that means the deck stays on even when theres no key. I just pop the faceplate off and it is fine. And i need to do an oil change on it. It had sat for a couple years when i bought it and ive yet to change the oil.

Anyways, sorry for the long post and lots of pics but i really wanna build another xj. Im willing to trade for something of slightly less value. Let me know, im up by Puyallup.