Sponsored by: DashLynx

what would you do if someone put expanding foam in your tailpipe at your work

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 11:16 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 1993
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0 i six H.O.
Default what would you do if someone put expanding foam in your tailpipe at your work

yea some peckerhead put expanding foam in my tailpipe,probably friday morning when it was still dark,in my work parking lot, right in front of a closed drive in door. first redmuck wouldnt start and i figured i flooded it,so i opened the hood to see if can see anything wrong and couldnt. so i tried to start it again,i put the pedal to the floor and he started and stayed runnin and i noticed how quiet the exhaust was,so i decided to look back there and there is some kind of foam stuffed in there. i got a stick and found out it was expandind foam,it was sealed on the outside and still wet beyond that,but managed to blow some of it out when starting it. reved it to 3 grand and got it all out except for what stuck to the inside of the pipe. stupid me should've went right to the office and seen if they got it on camera. ill do it monday,but it might be too late.either way im reporting it.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Are you a new employee working your tail off trying to prove something? Thats usually when crap like that happens. reporting it will only make matters worse if thats the case. All I can say is paybacks are hell
Old 03-17-2012, 11:26 PM
AoA

Year: 1997
Engine: 4.2L bored out 4.0L I6

Originally Posted by redmuck
yea some peckerhead put expanding foam in my tailpipe,probably friday morning when it was still dark,in my work parking lot, right in front of a closed drive in door. first redmuck wouldnt start and i figured i flooded it,so i opened the hood to see if can see anything wrong and couldnt. so i tried to start it again,i put the pedal to the floor and he started and stayed runnin and i noticed how quiet the exhaust was,so i decided to look back there and there is some kind of foam stuffed in there. i got a stick and found out it was expandind foam,it was sealed on the outside and still wet beyond that,but managed to blow some of it out when starting it. reved it to 3 grand and got it all out except for what stuck to the inside of the pipe. stupid me should've went right to the office and seen if they got it on camera. ill do it monday,but it might be too late.either way im reporting it.
To be honest, i'd hurt who eve did it fairly bad. 'Round here you dont **** with another mans truck.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:33 PM
::Regional Moderator::

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Engine: I6 4.0L HO

*Jeep*
kick there ***
Old 03-17-2012, 11:57 PM
AoA

Originally Posted by UsmclovesXJ
*Jeep*
kick there ***
said truck cause it goes for non jeep guys too
Old 03-18-2012, 12:38 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0 i six H.O.

Originally Posted by trakr
Are you a new employee working your tail off trying to prove something? Thats usually when crap like that happens. reporting it will only make matters worse if thats the case. All I can say is paybacks are hell
no a 15 year employee who has a maintenance guy kinda pissed at me, because he thinks when i spun my tires in the gravel,that i scratched or chipped the paint on his front fender with flying rocks. me and hav the other workers looked at it and didnt find anything. most dont like him anyways and he hasnt talked to me since december. i dont think i can prove it was him anyways.
Old 03-18-2012, 02:02 AM
AoA

Originally Posted by redmuck
no a 15 year employee who has a maintenance guy kinda pissed at me, because he thinks when i spun my tires in the gravel,that i scratched or chipped the paint on his front fender with flying rocks. me and hav the other workers looked at it and didnt find anything. most dont like him anyways and he hasnt talked to me since december. i dont think i can prove it was him anyways.
ok, now i'd go and remove the valve stem cores from his tires.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 2000

Zip ties on his drive shaft.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:36 AM
CF Veteran

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Year: 92

Hide a quart of atf under the hood. Run a vacuum line to it from the intake. Then walk away.

It will smoke like a coal train and barely run, but shouldn't damage anything
Old 03-18-2012, 12:05 PM

let me pass down some knowledge.
Grab a tow strap put it on his drive shaft and attach to your xj and jerk strap that sob.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:01 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He may want to make sure it was this guy before doing anything about getting even. Just because this guy thinks redmuck was a jerk for throwing gravel around in the parking lot doesn't mean he was the one that screwed with his Cherokee.
Old 03-18-2012, 01:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 2001

Sure it wasn't a buddy playing a joke? We do stuff like that all the time to eachother at work but we are professional mechanics so that comes with the territory.
My personal favorite is a can of sardines opened and tie strapped to the frame/body, in the heat of summer of course.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:19 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1998
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.9

sawzall the part that he clogged up off the Jeep and throw it through his ****ing windshield.

Last edited by Jmb94; 03-18-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:34 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 89

Find out for sure who it was, then place an order for a new spetic tank at his address, tell them to start digging, you'll be there soon.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jurnymn
Find out for sure who it was, then place an order for a new spetic tank at his address, tell them to start digging, you'll be there soon.
you sir just made my day outstanding !

Quick Reply: what would you do if someone put expanding foam in your tailpipe at your work