Opinion's and Experiences with Nate's4x4.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Opinion's and Experiences with Nate's4x4.com

A month ago (2-25-2017) I purchased a set of sliders from Nate's. with very little contact from them I have not yet received any responses or product from this company has any one else had these issues with Nate's? I reviewed their page before deciding to purchase the sliders from them and was confident at the time I was making the right choice by ordering from them, I am now starting to regret my choice due to the lack of customer service.... what at this point do y'all think I should do.... I'm not here to bash I just want the sliders or my money back..
Old 03-29-2017, 02:30 PM
CF Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 1999

This has been happening with nates recently. There was another thread like this not too long ago where the guy received his order, unfinished, nearly 3 months later. This was after minimal contact as well. He woukdnt answer the phone or emails. It was strange at the time because nates was so good. But recently ive seen more bad things like this about his company.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998

It's rather annoying, I have a trip to Moab coming up and it's always something coming up trying to ruin the plans
Old 03-29-2017, 03:09 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1990

He just posted up a video on THIS site about an hour ago so someone there is alive.
https://www.cherokeeforum.com/f58/co...bumper-234499/
Old 03-29-2017, 03:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1996

Too bad for the OP he was welding a bumper instead of sliders in the vid lol
Old 03-29-2017, 03:56 PM
CF Veteran

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Year: 2001
Engine: 4.0 Litre I6

I had he same problem with hooligans off-road. I ordered some front fender flares from him. No customer service what so ever. I emailed him a couple questions before I purchased, he never answered. So I bought anyways, confident by his previous work.

Product eventually came a month later (within specified amount of time). Fit and finish was pretty good. Needed to make a few adjustments to fit the Jeep. From what I understand that's normal on custom fender flares.

i even sent him after pictures when I had everything installed. Never responded, jackass.

Its kinda like dating an annoying girl with a nice butt. I like the product, but no personality. I will still order the rears (nice butt syndrome)

Last edited by CurrySoSpicy; 03-29-2017 at 03:58 PM.