Odd question

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 02:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1994
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0 HP
Default Odd question

What up everyone new here. I need some advise and im sorry if i am doing it in the wrong area if so please let me know.

Ok so i had a 98 TJ which i sold beczuse i needed money and i planned on buying an XJ so i found whst i thought was a good deal so did my buddy which is a freakin jeep expert. anyhow. The owner told me it had been sitting for five years . it fired right up and purrred. Took it for a short drive steering was messed up a bit. Wasmt really worry because i didnt pay that much. I get it home and one thing after anotjer which i expected anyway but what i dif not expect was the rusted out floorboard the douche painted over pretty deep rust in a lot of places in the floorboard.

My question is i have been tryung to sell it for what i got it for it runs great 8.25 lsd rear np242 transfer case high output 4.0 but the steering box still needs replaced , i shatterered the back window just shutting the hatch oh the electrical is rusted out bsd as well. Getting side tracked question is anyone have any idea where i could try to park thid thing and psrt it out i only want to make a grand or so between the diffs motor and transfer case and wheels should be no problem. Any other ideas how to make the most with no where to keep it?