NEED HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 straight 6
Exclamation NEED HELP!!!!

sooo i was on my way home from school and i past the police station. and they're selling a 2001 jeep Cherokee that is a retired cop car (kinda cool ) so i stoped by to see the price and i guess its an open bid so i checked it out. you couldnt really test drive it. all you could really do was turn it on back up a little and go up. not much of a test drive. but every thing seemed right. only thing wrong with it is the A/C doesnt work. but thats not really a big deal. so i said $2100...was it a good price or was it to much?...by the way im kinda just getting into the 4X4 stuff haha
Old 09-13-2011, 08:14 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Engine: 4.0L HO

Originally Posted by calpat
sooo i was on my way home from school and i past the police station. and they're selling a 2001 jeep Cherokee that is a retired cop car (kinda cool ) so i stoped by to see the price and i guess its an open bid so i checked it out. you couldnt really test drive it. all you could really do was turn it on back up a little and go up. not much of a test drive. but every thing seemed right. only thing wrong with it is the A/C doesnt work. but thats not really a big deal. so i said $2100...was it a good price or was it to much?...by the way im kinda just getting into the 4X4 stuff haha
price doesnt seem so bad for a 2001 police jeep, myself i have a 95 police jeep

what's the mileage?
Old 09-13-2011, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0 straight 6

Originally Posted by Sittinglowforever
price doesnt seem so bad for a 2001 police jeep, myself i have a 95 police jeep

what's the mileage?
umm...crap i forget...i dont really remember cuz i glanced at it...but thats probably something i should have remembered