National Trail/Wheeling Spot Database

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 09:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default National Trail/Wheeling Spot Database

Fellow XJ owner here, and I am building my rig up for a specific project. Right now I am on 33s with stock drivetrain, but eventually I am going to step it up to either JK axles on 37s or tons and 40s. Haha portals and 40s are my dream, but I don't know when I will have 20K+ to put into axles. Anyhow here is a pic of my XJ as she is right now.

The project I am building her up for is to help promote the creation of a National Trail and Wheeling Spot Database. I am building the online database of wheelin spots and trails across the good ole US of A. It’s a user created database where everyone can share their favorite wheeling spots. The site has both free and paid memberships, and proceeds generated from the site are used to open up new OHV parks where they currently do not exist. This is a move to create a sustainable future for our sport. Please check out www.Where2Wheel.com and add any trails that you know of. Also check out some cool features on the site, such as “Need A Recovery”, member geo-location reporting, and a “Facebook” style social experience! Feedback is greatly appreciated!