XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

My '93 XJ "Cun-try"..

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 12:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My '93 XJ "Cun-try"..

I dont really think ive ever posted any pics of my XJ on here except when i done the bumper build. Just thought id show there progress on mine.. Nothing special really so far, but it does look completely diffrent then what it did when i brought it home. It has perfect tan interior, power everything, with wood grain, high tech redneck lol..

The day i brought it home.. Looked like a turd.. lol

A month or two down the road, put a whole 2000 model front end on it, trimmed all the fenders and got rid of all the tan trim and done some frat brack custom paint work lol.

Only bad spot on the body is the quarter shown, it was a whole lot worse, i knocked alot of it out. Yea yea i know those wheels are fugly.. give me time... And yes it did come with a factory spare tire carrier, inwhich i still have all that stuff.

And my home brew bumper, built out of 5/16" lift extenders, 6" hitch adapter, i rolled the ends to go along the shape of the body. Completely tied in with the unibody and heavy duty. Left the gap between the tail lights cause i plan on building my own boxes for some custom tail light setup. I made the clevis tabs out of two pieces of 1/2" steel. Tucked in and as descrete as possible, it'll do beyond its job but at the same time not get me hung up on anything.

Next up, is a home brew front bumper build. Plans for it are 6.5" Long Arm kit(most likely RC), 34" or 35"s. Ford 8.8 swap, 4.56's with locked rear. As things progress, ill be sure to post up the pics.

Last edited by Swamp Donkey; 11-12-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Registered Users

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1995
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0ho

nice , I have the same jeep haha