Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

~Mudd Fest in April, Who's Going?~

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool ~Mudd Fest in April, Who's Going?~

Soo i live up north in Louisiana, And there having that mudd fest they have once a year Called ''Trucks Gone Wild". Its sapposed to be HUGE this year. Its at Colfax about 3 hour drive from Lafayette where i stay at. Its going to be in April, starting the 15th going threw the 17th. I think its like $20 per person or per Car am not sure. Am for sure going with my crew, ill proubly be the only one driving an XJ there, since last year only 5 went out of thouands of cars, and trucks. Hopefully ill see some more XJ's around in the mudd. I just posted this up to let some of yall know, maybe some of yall all readyy know and might be going. They have a Dirt Drag Strip where you can race anything including, 4 wheelrs, dirt bikes, go karts, buggies, trucks, Etc... They also have a HUGEE MUDD HOLEE. i mean even tucks with Big as lift kits, they still get stuck cuase its soo deep. But other then that, they have plenty of acres of land where you could just rome around and get muddy. They also have parking for campers and RV's so if you have one you could bring it and hook it up and stay over night. Soo if any of yall know about it, or might be going let me know on here with a respond, and maybe ill see yall there. Latorr
Old 01-15-2011, 07:26 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol No one around here is going, Dang some of yall are missin out on a hell of a weekend.