XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ

Manufacture pricing increase for 2011.. :(

Old 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM
AOR
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Manufacture pricing increase for 2011.. :(

As many of you know, the gas prices and prices for just about everything are going up what appears to be almost daily. Manufactures in the offroad industry are no different. With steel prices, trucking costs, employee wages, consumables for manufacturing all going up in the first half of the year.

Many, MANY manufactures are raising prices effective the first week or so in June or even the first of the new physical year (July 1st). Not much we can do about this. So I would suggest to you, if you can, to get your orders in on whatever you want for your rig. No matter who you buy it from.

I have already received, in the last week, price increase notices from (4) dealer accounts. As a courtesy to them, and a request by them, I can not disclose who they are. Never-the-less, prices are increasing on many products across the industry. Once a few companies do it, others will follow (because they can or have too).

So if you can budget that lift kit, body armor, re-gearing, bumpers/tire carrier, or wheel and tire package now, you will save.

Just a little heads up! So get a hold of your favorite vendor/company, and save money!

Have a Blessed, Prosperous, and Joyous life!

Namaste,

Allen
Old 05-27-2011, 09:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1995
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 6 cyl

Everyone loves the roll cage I got from ya, I'll tell them they need to get on the ball if they want one before prices go up.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:29 AM
AOR
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee

Originally Posted by ZeeJay95
Everyone loves the roll cage I got from ya, I'll tell them they need to get on the ball if they want one before prices go up.
Thank you! As of now (this very moment ) Rock Hard is not one of the many that will be implementing a price increase. They went up in January. I thank you for the referrals though. Any pics posted on the site of the install. Shoot me a link via PM.

Take care!

Namaste,

Allen