Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Looking for Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Looking for Help

I am about to order some parts for my 2000 Cherokee Sport. Does anyone know of any discounts I can get. I am ordering a Rough Country Series II 3 inch lift. I am also ordering a bumper,winch and a few other things from Quadratec. Any help or any other places I can look for a better deal would be greatly appreciated. When I start the build I am going to post a before, during and after photo. Thanks for any help received.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:50 AM
CF Veteran

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Yes a bit one is to look at a different lift kit other than one springs are know to sag after a short time. You might consider a Rustys Off Road 3" lift his springs are American Made and I know for a fact do not sag I'm running them myself. Another point for his kit is he offers a choice of front springs the std. spring and a HD one meant for XJ's with a Winch/Bumper I have this also and it does a good job for the extra weight. Here is my Rustys 3" lift photo but in this I have added a 1 1/2" spacer to the coils and a 1 1/2" Boomerang Shackle in the rear for 4 1/2" lift.

Name:  Jeep3-29-14026_zpsb3d98b62.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  77.1 KB

I have bought quite a few items from Quadratec including my the winch in my signature have had good luck with them. Just make sure when ordering that everything is in stock they have a habit of not telling you sometimes.

Name:  Jeep3-29-14023_zpscdb1ae5a.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  86.8 KB

If you have not ordered your bumpers yet check here one of the best bumpers and best prices on the web period for XJ's only. I have the HD rear tire carrier bumper and at $600 shipped no one else even comes close.
www.rolxolidtrailarmor.com the Crawler series is awesome. here is a photo of mine.

Name:  Jeep3-29-14028_zps3c654911.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  79.0 KB

As far as discounts I don't know of any of the larger venders that offer any right off, some of the smaller ones on here and the NAJXA forum in fact try there Rustys is a sponsor there. Look forward to seeing your build as it progresses.