Cherokee Chat General non-tech Cherokee chat
XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ

The last straw; people who give the search button speach!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 09:33 PM
::Regional Moderator::

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Year: 1993
Model: Cherokee
Engine: I6 4.0L HO
Default The last straw; people who give the search button speach!!!!

Alright!
Those who know me on cf. Know I try to keep out of the occasional drama on here. But I've been on this forum for about a year almost... And I've seen tons of threads that have been the same...so? Congratulations to the ****ing guy that points it out and says shoulda searched and then thats his last post in that thread....Wtf!!!!
Maybe you seen the same thread title but the person that posted it that has a different problem that he couldn't find...so? He had a question and you give him the search button speech?....
No **** genius if I search for my question on Google for 20 minutes ima find the answer!!!
They posted BC they could not find the answer threw what they read and need help!!!.
If your going to be the douche- nozzle to tell him to search...dont even post... God is that so hard!!!!!
Granted basic questions have been covered a lot and a search could help. But god damn! People. Must you and I mean must you say search it?. Keeping his post up longer then need be?. Give him the help or dont reply!!!!
Can one of you explane to me why your going to be an ******* and do that to him and belittle him because he had a question??????
Im 18 god damn years old. With more respect and commonsense the some of the ppl that give that give that speech!!! Even I know cf has a search feature and it sucks nuts...
SO TO ALL THE FREACKING MEMBERS THAT GIVE THE SEARCH BUTTON SPEACH STFU AND DONT REPLY IF THATS ALL YOU GOT TO SAY!!!
WTF HAPPEND TO THIS FORUM WHERE EVERYONE HELPED EVERYONE.. NOW WE GOT A FEW BAD APPLES IN THE BUNCH THAT ARE ARROGANT AND HUGE DOUCHES!!! GROW UP AND LEARN HOW TO ACT.. CHRIST!

RANT OVER!!!

- Towns
Old 02-13-2012, 09:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

should have searched. this has been covered before.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by xjbeadlocks
should have searched. this has been covered before.
........ive seen you the forum b4 and you got quite the rep for being a douche....dude if I ever run into your arrogant *** im beat you up and down the block and drag your *** down the interstate behind my xj. Seriously? Stfu!
Old 02-13-2012, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by UsmclovesXJ
........ive seen you the forum b4 and you got quite the rep for being a douche....dude if I ever run into your arrogant *** im beat you up and down the block and drag your *** down the interstate behind my xj. Seriously? Stfu!
LOL. awesome!
Old 02-13-2012, 09:48 PM
Seasoned Member

LOL. awesome!

youre kinda proving his point... but never mind about that.the whole point of this forum is to help each other out not yell at each other so take a couple deep breaths and go learn somethin or help someone learn something
Old 02-13-2012, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by ptonjeep
youre kinda proving his point... but never mind about that.the whole point of this forum is to help each other out not yell at each other so take a couple deep breaths and go learn somethin or help someone learn something
who's yelling? not me. usmclovesxj is a little pissed off though. maybe he should calm down and go learn something or help someone.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:02 PM

who's yelling? not me. usmclovesxj is a little pissed off though. maybe he should calm down and go learn something or help someone.
boy I know damn plenty. And when I get the chance I help ppl out. And spread the knowledge. Shoot aint much dude...but I got that picture drawn for me after helping and researching and providing more information for a member on here threw a whole build thread....i coulda just said man search it its all over the web but no i help my dide out for a good 2 months, dude you get back what you give...aint no doubt im pissed but ****...dont just be a troll and say shoulda searched! At least get your hands dirty and help them out!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:14 PM

boy I know damn plenty. And when I get the chance I help ppl out. And spread the knowledge. Shoot aint much dude...but I got that picture drawn for me after helping and researching and providing more information for a member on here threw a whole build thread....i coulda just said man search it its all over the web but no i help my dide out for a good 2 months, dude you get back what you give...aint no doubt im pissed but ****...dont just be a troll and say shoulda searched! At least get your hands dirty and help them out!
you say you know damn plenty. how did you learn? searched then asked questions right? good for you, you searched. most here dont search. not saying they dont want to learn but this place has a crap load of knowledge that users need. but if you continue to spoon feed them they will never get their hand dirty like you say.

its not difficult to search before you start a thread. what, literally less then 2 minutes? people are to damn lazzy to do even that.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:18 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1996
Engine: l6 4.0

i feel like im in the high school girls PE class. if you dont like someone or the way they do their own thing then screw off.

this is by far the pussiest forum im apart of. its just a **** ton of people whining because somebody said something
Old 02-13-2012, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Gatchmo5710
i feel like im in the high school girls PE class. if you dont like someone or the way they do their own thing then screw off.

this is by far the pussiest forum im apart of. its just a **** ton of people whining because somebody said something
I like this guy ^
Old 02-13-2012, 10:28 PM
CF Veteran

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Year: 93 2 door
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by Gatchmo5710
****ing right. I only come here to eat popcorn
Old 02-13-2012, 10:31 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 99

Yeah xjbeadlocks is the dude that started the "Why doesn't anyone use the search button" thread. I'm on Usmclovesxj's side on this one. I can't stand search police! We all were noobs at one point and started threads for easy questions. Chill...
Old 02-13-2012, 10:33 PM

you say you know damn plenty. how did you learn? searched then asked questions right? good for you, you searched. most here dont search. not saying they dont want to learn but this place has a crap load of knowledge that users need. but if you continue to spoon feed them they will never get their hand dirty like you say.

its not difficult to search before you start a thread. what, literally less then 2 minutes? people are to damn lazzy to do even that.
ok now here is where I can level with you. Most of on here have an IQ higher then 50..others about as much as a pile of rocks.... Yes I've spent my time reading tons of crap threw searching my questions that I had. The search on cf sucks... But its works. I just think me you and many other can say search it till we are blue in the face...but in the end other members dont get it. I dont come on cf to bash ppl just to catch up with friends and learn more on specific info... If they cant do that then theirs an issue...ima agree with you on this members wana be spoonfed...but other members just replying back use search...is a tad bit retarded....as for that...that helps no one. not saying you do... But some times the person in the thread just doesn't take up the info.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:36 PM
CF Veteran

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Year: 93 2 door

ok now here is where I can level with you. Most of on here have an IQ higher then 50..others about as much as a pile of rocks....
borderline mentally challenged is 70 i.q.....

Last edited by Atmos; 02-13-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Atmos
borderline retarded is 70 i.q.....
good to know atmos. Nxt time I use an IQ measurement I'll be sure to quote it right...

-______-

Quick Reply: The last straw; people who give the search button speach!!!!